HomeViews is the new platform for reviews of residential developments. Backed by private investment, we are currently launching across London.
We believe the best information about a residential development comes from the people living there not just on the property itself and its locality, but also on the developer and the building’s management. Even before a development is fully complete, our community is able to share valuable information, better informing those considering purchasing off-plan.
Having just attracted £1million in Series A funding we now need to hire a Product Manager to drive the product forward. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to join a start-up and experience every facet of building a company from the ground up.
• Work closely with the founding team to define the product roadmap and strategy.
• Work with the current agency building the site to plan and iterate changes and manage releases.
• Work towards bringing the engineering function in-house as and when it becomes necessary.
• With the input of the founding team define what success looks like and measure product metrics accordingly to track growth and progress.
• At least 3+ years experience as a Product Manager and a solid understanding of Product management fundamentals.
• Experience in either the PropTech or Reviews domain.
• Experience working in a start-up is a bonus.
• Agile, dynamic and adaptable. This is a start-up where chaos sometimes reigns and its up to you to find the way forward.
• A motivated self-starter. This is our first Product hire so its crucial whoever takes on this role is able to get things done independently.
• Ambitious, this position is a jumping off point and if we find the right person this will evolve into a much bigger position within HomeViews.