FilledThis offer is not available anymore
Ebury is a Global FinTech: we apply new technologies to enhance and automate financial services and processes. This allows small and medium-sized businesses to trade and transact internationally by eliminating boundaries related to more traditional procedures.
Founded in 2009, we are now positioned among the fastest-growing companies in the sector! Headquartered in London, we have more than 1000 staff covering over 50 nationalities (and counting!) working across more than 27 offices worldwide and serving more than 45,000 clients every day.
Hard work pays off: Ebury has just received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander and has won over 20 internationally recognised awards such as the Growing Business of the Year 2019: Larger Company (Turnover £50m+) and Financial Times: 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies (which we have been awarded twice: 2017 and 2019!).
None of this would have been possible without what we’re most proud of: our great community. Enthusiastic, disruptive and collaborative teams, always ready to innovate and revolutionize the fast-paced Fintech dimension.
- Lead on the vision, goals, KPIs and improvement initiatives for new and existing Lending products
- Own the product roadmap and be responsible for its delivery
- Work closely with Finance and Risk to drive the sustainable growth of the book
- Collaborate with Data, Sales and Marketing to optimise the product impact
- Work with Tech and Operations to ensure a seamless UX
- Keep up to date with market developments and competitors, ensuring the product offering remains competitive
- University degree in a relevant subject (business, finance, etc…), Masters a plus
- 3+ years of experience managing a lending product for a B2B company
- Successfully worked on new product features, turning them into reality
- Understanding of SMEs requirements and the underlying risks
- Experience with trade finance or lending products
- Experience working with tech, operations and sales teams
- Understanding of software development including Agile
- Strong commercial acumen and customer focus
- Ability to make data-driven decisions
- Good initiative and hands on approach