FilledThis offer is not available anymore
Are you ready to take big software ideas from inspiration to market leadership? Our ideal candidate is someone familiar with the needs of modern Apps, Container platforms, Infrastructure Ops, AIOps, and DevOps, and is well-grounded in enterprise software and SaaS. Most importantly, we need someone who is fanatical about users and their needs, data-driven, and focused on results. Are you such a person?
Building on your knowledge of market trends, competition, and customers, you partner with engineering teams to translate customer and market needs into a clear and compelling roadmap to help drive the Dynatrace vision on intelligent application observability forward. You collaborate with Go-to-Market teams to bring the vision into reality by communicating to the right target audience with the most impactful message. You are able to drill down into details on specific use cases, when necessary, without losing sight of the big picture. You are driven, fearless, and ready to help us carry ideas from the spark of inspiration to market leadership.
- Contributing to the product roadmap definition and understand how it fits into our long-term product strategy. Conducting market research and competitive analysis to help determine product direction.
- Understanding customer problems, working with our design team, develop user flows and wireframes to ensure our solution delivers the best user experience, by focusing on making the daily life of our enterprise and cloud native customers better.
- Pushing the envelope by being on the frontier of AIOps for cloud native application and operation teams - giving them the answers and tools they need.
- Drive pre-release activities to get early adopter customers and sales feedback to iterate on solutions.
- Taking ownership for business outcomes, work the critical path pro-actively, anticipate risks and communicate the so-what effectively to all stakeholders.
- Partnering with product marketing to develop targeted messaging, define go-to-market strategies and tactics, and enable the sales team.
- Writing compelling product blog posts that “wow” the customer and capture the vision of the company.
- Meeting customers face to face as a product expert at events and user conferences.
- 2+ years of product management experience, with prior success in delivering new products or features to market
- A good understanding of cloud and application technologies, ideally enterprise software and SaaS solutions
- Ideally you gained prior experience in the observability and monitoring space with a strong focus on application monitoring and automation, either as a user or a product manager
- Understand customers and their needs: the target audience, desired goals, is value-driven, and thinks in use cases. Work methodically to drill down into the details of a use case and understand its impact on our users and whether it is aligned with the product vision.
- Take initiative, be a team player and lead via influence, patience, and determination
- Right level of technical understanding in order to effectively work with developers in assessing technical tradeoffs and risks
- Experience in bringing new features to market, and tracking success with Key Performance Indicators.
- Excellent prioritization skills and working through them across dispersed teams
- Problem-solver with organizational and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills working with end users as well as with sales and engineering teams
You will love this job if you like
- Global Leader in Software Intelligence with flat hierarchy and open culture
- Open-Door policy, learning from each other, facing challenges and celebrating success together as a team
- At the edge of technology, always reinventing ourselves, constantly pushing the edge of technology forward
- Customer and Value driven, the customers success is what drives us
- International and diverse workplace
- Organizer of DevOne, our own annual developer conference
We look forward to your application! Do you want to level up? Apply and let's talk!
Waltham, MA, USA
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace® to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.