Reporting to the Head of Growth and the CPO, as a Product Manager you will work with the Product team to build the highest impact projects that will help us drive and improve our key growth metrics.
- Working alongside the Growth team analyzing growth issues & opportunities using internal marketing tools, customer surveys, and data queries to gather user insights.
- Gathering and assessing the impact of growth product requests and prioritizing them based on impact on the key growth metrics.
- Regular meetings with Product Managers to review business priorities.
- Hands-on way of working in order to develop and launch new features.
- Tracking core business metrics related to the product.
- Surfacing and advocating key insights from the business to inform the Product team about possible improvements.
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in product management, growth analytics or similar role.
- Experience in user acquisition/retention models.
- Experience gathering business insights and identifying trends from multiple quantitative and qualitative data sources and seizing business opportunities.
- Experience working with software development teams and being familiar with agile product development process.
- You are not afraid to get your hands dirty, you have a bias for action and experience in delivering business results.
- Strong organizational skills. Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills. Must be comfortable communicating with customers and internal audiences.
- Experience in cross-functional collaboration and negotiation.
- Experience in analytics tools such as SQL and Excel.
- Fluency in Spanish and English.
Domestika company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.