Join our international agile Product & Engineering team and take an active role in shaping our culture and the future of thousands of HR teams and organizations across Europe. At Personio you will have a direct impact on our product, our users, our organization, and our engineering practices.
We are looking for a skilled and passionate Product Manager (f/m/d) to own the enrichment and expansion of Personio’s integrated Employee Performance and Development product. This is a rewarding role that will work cross-functionally with researchers, designers, and engineers to identify key priorities, shape a product vision, and deliver a robust solution for Small & Medium-Sized businesses to grow and maximize the potential of their people.
- Develop a deep understanding of the market as well as our customers, their pains and jobs-to-be-done. Systematically analyze user feedback and requirements in collaboration with stakeholders.
- Align your team around strategic goals, relevant KPIs and a respective product roadmap
- Break down complex problems and write clear specifications in collaboration with Design and Engineering
- Plan and execute a product roadmap based on an objectively prioritized backlog and the overarching EPD vision
- Manage product delivery in an agile setting and guide your team in all sprint activities
- Maintain an accurate record of progress, hold accountability for results, and represent the team’s progress to stakeholders, including members of the executive team
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
You have spent 3-5 years turning complex business problems into successful products in a B2B SaaS environment. You achieve results through a deep understanding of the customer’s world, synthesized with business requirements, and strong technical knowledge.
- 3-5 years experience of SaaS B2B product management, ideally in a regulated environment
- Experienced working in a complex, compliance heavy domain and using analytical problem-solving skills to make decisions
- Fluent in modern product best practices, including experience working with empowered engineering teams, trust-based triads, and dual-track Agile
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in an agile setting applying Scrum
- Strong sense of ownership, ability to work independently in a result-oriented way
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in English
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and virtual shares
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Beautiful office located in the heart of Madrid
- Free English and Spanish language classes
- Flexibility to balance work between remote and in the office
- Lease an electric scooter or bike, paid for by Personio
- Parental benefit of 10 extra days off in case your child gets sick
- Monthly €162 tax-free stipend to help cover food and public transportation expenses
- Private Health insurance (company level plan): Access to Sanitas plan at a reduced employee cost (€43 for employees, spouse, or children)
- Discounts across a range of brands so you can save money while shopping at Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, Dia, etc.
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
Being a Personio means being part of something big. It means shaping the future of HR, the future of our company, and at the very same time: your future. As one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies in Europe, we have raised $125 million in ‘Series D’ funding in January 2021, making Personio the most valuable HR technology company in Europe. We have a great product and a fantastic team that will continue to grow through 2021, from 600 to 1,000. We already have more than 3,500 customers with a market that is only waiting to be developed further, but we aim high: Our goal is to build the leading HR platform in Europe.
At Personio, we believe in hiring people like you - ambitious, forward thinkers who want to be more than just another employee. Will you be one of them?
In 2019, tech consultancy GP Bullhound included Personio in a list of 50 European start-ups set to achieve a billion-dollar valuation over the next two years, giving them ‘unicorn’ status.