Personio is a modern all-in-one HR platform that customers love. As one of Europe’s fastest-growing technology companies, we are helping our customers across the continent become more effective, efficient, and strategic. Our core purpose is to enable better organizations by helping businesses put their people first.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our Product team and lead a data-driven Billing & Subscription team to enable Personio to reach a new level of scale, impact and profitability.
You will lead a dedicated cross-functional (partially remote) team, responsible for mapping and optimizing the acquisition funnel (trial through purchase) as well as in-product upsell funnel.
This strategic role is critical to the business, has a huge impact on all Personio customers and requires collaboration with a broad set of stakeholders.
Drive a dedicated team mission focused on reducing conversion time and optimizing acquisition and upsell funnels
Define, plan, and execute a roadmap based on an objectively prioritized backlog
Work with Product Marketing and business teams to support pricing, packaging, business model, and experimentation needs to deliver the right levers & options for contributing to customer success and the company's growth
Communicate broadly to the company about upcoming plans and opportunities, making yourself an expert in Billing and Subscription Management
Evangelize your mission & products at all levels in order to drive significant change and deliver measurable impact across the business
Be able to work with data to demonstrate the scope of opportunities and drive measurable outcomes
Work closely with a wide range of partners internally and externally to ensure your team enables the company’s short- and long-term goals
Manage product delivery in an agile setting and guide your team in all sprint activities
Deliver updates and represent the team’s progress to stakeholders, including members of the executive team
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
At least 3 years product management experience, optimizing customer journey from trial to upsell
Know ins and outs of SaaS monetization and acquisition strategies to shape best practices and drive desired outcomes
You have demonstrated experience of successful collaboration with operational teams in Sales, Marketing, Revenue Ops, Finance, and Customer Success departments to drive effective customer acquisition and growth
You are fluent in product experimentation techniques covering the acquisition funnel from marketing to conversion and understand business and product metrics & their meaning
You can define and drive impactful success metrics
You are excellent at sorting out ambiguity and ensure engineers, designers, and stakeholders have appropriate information and clear direction at all times
You have excellent leadership and relationship-building skills across multiple internal departments
You enjoy complex technology and platform-scale problem-solving
You are comfortable working with cross-functional teams in an agile setting applying Scrum
Strong sense of ownership, ability to work independently in a result-oriented way
Fluent in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and virtual shares
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Inclusive, equal opportunity, and multicultural workplace
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- High-impact work environment with short decision-making processes
- Opportunity to invest in your retirement via the Personio Pension Scheme
- Choose between three mobility options: UNU electric scooter, JobRad® bike or monthly public transportation ticket
- Subsidised Qualitrain membership gives you access to 90 fitness studios and sports facilities across Munich for €25 per month
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- Find your best way to work with office-led, remote-friendly PersonioFlex! We offer a roughly 50% remote, 50% in-office working framework to suit your needs.
Personio is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to building an integrative culture where everyone feels welcomed and supported. We #EmbraceUniqueness and understand that our diverse, values-driven culture makes us stronger. As we continue to scale, we focus on enabling our employees to grow both personally and professionally.
We are proud to have an inclusive workplace environment that will foster your development no matter your gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, education level, or race.
Will you join us in shaping the future of HR in Europe?
In 2019, tech consultancy GP Bullhound included Personio in a list of 50 European start-ups set to achieve a billion-dollar valuation over the next two years, giving them ‘unicorn’ status.