Citibeats is growing! Join a fast-moving and exciting social data analytics tech company and take your career to the next level!
We are looking for a Product Manager to help push our big social and tech vision into practical reality. You’ll combine customer and tech understanding, business and social impact, to realize our vision of empowering a more responsive society through making people’s needs measurable and actionable at scale.
You’ll be bringing state of the art technologies in machine-learning and NLP into application with some of the world’s leading impactful organizations, such as UN agencies, the Inter-American Development Bank, Telefonica or NTT Data.
If you’re motivated to see the impact of your work applied by some of the world’s leading organizations battling the health and social impacts of coronavirus, helping inform the distribution of funding in developing countries, or investing in new infrastructure according to citizens’ needs, this role could be for you.
Citibeats is the fastest and most efficient social intelligence and text analytics platform in the market. Citibeats organizes unstructured data via natural language processing (NLP) and machine learning. Our platform allows for the gathering of relevant information in changing social contexts, which permits public organizations and financial institutions to react more quickly and efficiently to the needs of citizens.
Leading financial institutions in Spain and different public organizations like the Ministry of Infrastructure in Japan, the city of Dublin, Tokio Marine and international partners like NTT Data, Accenture and Telefónica, among others, already trust in the Citibeats solution.
Citibeats has received prestigious recognition like the United Nations; World Summit Awards, the “Best Artificial Intelligence for Governments” by COGx and winner of NTT Data’s “Open Innovation Contest “in Japan.
Citibeats is an equal opportunity employer. Your uniqueness makes us better, and we encourage you to apply to this position without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, or disability status.
- Work on product vision and strategy, own key workstreams, and work it through with other teams all the way into new features
- Understand customer needs in depth, build close relationships with key customers and partners
- Play a hands-on role in collaboration with Tech and Data Science teams in MVP development and innovation projects, learn and iterate, productize for scale.
- Identify market opportunities, and drive it through into use cases with Marketing and Sales teams
- Inspire customer-centricity and product-culture throughout the company
- You’ll be working closely with the Chief Product Officer, another Product Manager and UX/UI Designer, as well as collaborating with colleagues in Data Science, Customer Success, Engineering, Marketing, and Sales.
- For this role, we care more about what you can do, than qualifications - if you see a fit, we look forward to hearing from you.
- Flexible. We imagine Bachelor’s or Master’s degrees coming from a range of technical, business or social science disciplines.
- Flexible. We imagine 3 years experience with product as a baseline.
- Fluent level of Spanish and English.
- Full-time position based in Barcelona.
- 6 months trial period + permanent contract.
- Balance of business, tech and UX mindsets
- Thinker and doer - you are strategic and analytical, and also a creator of practical value
- Strong written communicator, for both technical and business audiences (customer needs, use cases)
- Collaborator and connective thinker - you will be the bridge between internal teams, varied initiatives, and customers and partners
- Proactive and decisive attitude that ‘make things happen’.
- The following areas are skills that you will be developing while in the role - so it’s great if you already have some of them, or if you’re motivated to develop them:
- Experience with a product that is B2B, data analytics, SaaS
- Experience productizing AI, machine-learning, NLP
- Experience with Series A (or similar) stage companies
- Experience combining business and social impact
- Top level customer interview skills
- Product marketing aptitude
- Work on and shape a genuinely visionary product in terms of tech and social impact
- Join a fast growing company at a key growth moment
- Become a part of a fast-moving and exciting company that is changing the rules of the AI game.
- Put your ideas into action as part of a meaningful project.
- Be a part of a friendly atmosphere and a great international team.
- Our offices are located in the 22@ district, just 5 minutes away from the beach!
- Flexible schedule with the possibility to work from home.
The Citibeats algorithm combines Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning technology to filter relevant content, classify user opinions and information into categories, and to extract insights and patterns automatically. This technology is able to predict the real impact of any decision or action taken more accurately.
Citibeats has been recognized internationally with prestigious awards such as the United Nations World Summit Awards and COGx for the best Artificial Intelligence for public services.