Stuart is the disruptive on-demand urban logistics platform that will transform our daily lives. Our technology allows big and small businesses in every industry to deliver to their local customers with never-before-seen speed and efficiency. We create thousands of economic opportunities for businesses and courier partners whilst redefining customer expectations when it comes to delivery.
After rapidly scaling both our operations - we are now in several european cities - and our business metrics, Geopost has acquired Stuart. We are entering a new era, looking to cement our position as the leading provider of express urban delivery.
We’re looking for a talented Product Manager who will will be responsible for guiding new product ideas from an initial concept to a full-blown product launch. Based in our office in sunny Barcelona, you will be joining a growing team of successful startup enthusiasts, entrepreneurs and alumni from Amazon, Uber, Yahoo, King and others.
You will collaborate closely with designers, engineers, data analysts, and other cross-functional team members to drive product development. We are looking for a person who understands that empathy, honesty and openness are the most important values to achieve greatness.
Who you are
• Fluent in English
• 3+ years of product management experience
• Natural leadership instincts with proven ability to innovate
• Entrepreneurial work style, a self-starter
• Ability to define and analyse metrics that track the success of products
• Track record of building great web and mobile products
• Technical depth that lets you understand and earn the respect of world-class engineers
• Comfortable with the tools that are representative of the industry ( Invision, Zeplin, Pivotal Tracker, Sketch, KissMetrics, Google Analytics, Segment.com and more)
• Experience working with designers to create useful, intuitive, beautiful, delightful products
• Excellent organisational skills and experience in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
The icing on the cake?
• Very attractive compensation package
• Have a real impact
• Awesome work environment at a company with a huge transformative vision
• Flexible working hours, catered lunch, gym membership, ping pong table, private health insurance, and more…
• Be part of a revolution!
We want to offer you a role you’ll love in a work place you’re proud and happy to come to everyday.
If you feel like you could be the right person, apply! Get in touch with us and hit the button below. We want to hear from you!
Stuart mission is to become the on-demand delivery leader in every supercity of the world through a simpler, quicker and cheaper transportation model.
From data scientists to restless couriers, designers to operation managers… Stuart strength rests upon our plurality of skills and expertise, building up our unique team. They operate from their headquarters in Barcelona, as in Paris, Brussels, London and Berlin, the first cities they'll ride through.
Co-Founded in 2015 by D. Leca (Sparrow founder acquired by Google in 2012), Stuart is now backed by great entrepreneurs such as J.D. Blanc (Allociné), J.A. Granjon (Vente-privee.com) and O. Mathiot (PriceMinister), with a total investment of €22 million.
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!