We’re looking for a product manager to join our team. We expect you to help us building, launching and improving products that our customers love.
In this role, the Product Manager will improve and development merchant products. This includes responsibility for developing product and strategies, building and managing roadmaps, and working closely with a cross-functional team of stakeholders to drive implementation. You'll be responsible for identifying and documenting product and business requirements and taking them from concept to production. You'll work with a broad set of stakeholders that include Marketing, Sales, Legal, Risk, Design, User Research, Engineering and others.
- Contribute the product vision.
- Research and understand merchant needs and opportunities and determine the right set of features to develop.
- Drive product planning, design, and product requirements documents for new features and enhancements.
- Roadmap and its execution: own the backlog, define and write user stories, prioritise, adapt to change, manage and resolve conflicts. Coordinate resources, teams and projects to ensure highest quality delivery on time.
- Define key customer and product metrics.
- Implement good product practices and methodologies.
What we require
- Experience in product development.
- Strong product sensibility and user empathy.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies.
- Decision maker.
- Proactive, accountable, analytical (data-driven) and pragmatic.
- Attention to detail / product ownership.
- Team player.
- Great communication skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Motivation to learn and grow.
- EU work permit.
What we offer
- Competitive salary.
- Really flexible working hours, you can work remotely when needed.
- High degree of autonomy.
- Transparency and open culture.
- Contribute to technical and architectural decisions.
- A tangible impact on the product and also on the company culture.
- Continuous learning with a personal budget for conferences, courses, books…
- 10% of the time to work on any project you're interested on.
- Free drinks and fruits.
- All the equipment you need to work comfortably. Our standard set-up consist of a stand-up desk, comfy chair, MacBook Pro and a 27" external display.
- 23 days of vacation per year + free days.
- Office based on a bike-friendly location in the centre of Barcelona with plenty of nice places nearby.
- Oh! We don't have a ping-pong table here, but we do encourage you to have a healthy work / life balance so you can play in your free time.
Send us your application and CV firstname.lastname@example.orgThanks, and good luck!