Are you a Product Manager who knows how to take a game to the next level? Is it second nature for you to bring a strategy to life, keeping the team and the product on track? Can you keep an eye on the big picture, all while never losing sight of the small details? And, most importantly, do you want to make a difference – and help entertain millions of people around the world? Then this is the job for you. It’s time to apply.
LEVEL UP WITH THE PRODUCT TEAM.
- Make your mark on the game industry with us.
- Go big! Work on games that have millions of daily users all over the world.
- Focus on creating and having fun.
- Learn from, lead, and work with a team of many talents, including art, dev, analytics, and marketing.
In this role, you will:
- Specify product requirements and prioritize features.
- Carry out existing product strategies, and help shape the product vision and future strategies for our games by identifying opportunities and issues, and providing solutions.
- Work efficiently with the Producers, Game Designers, UX, Analytics, Marketing, Development, and Art teams on a daily basis, working towards delivery, as well as on feature definitions and refinements.
- Monitor product metrics and provide the team with ideas and solutions for improvements.
- Eliminate divergence during the game development process by actively aligning team members around the vision and strategy.
- Drive the overall quality of our games.
What we’re looking for
- Strong ability to define product specifications, and work on product requirements.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Data analysis skills and an understanding of mobile game metrics.
- Ability to focus on the big picture, while balancing business and creative needs.
- Strong communication skills, with fluency in the English language (both written and spoken).
- Proactive problem-solving approach.
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility.
- 2+ years of experience as a Product Manager of F2P mobile games, working either on new games or game updates.
- Strong understanding of game development processes.
- Good knowledge of the mobile gaming industry and good practices.
- Good knowledge of the free-to-play monetization model.
What we offer
- Employment relationship with Outfit7’s Barcelona subsidiary, including a probationary trial period.
- Diverse work with exciting daily challenges, working as part of a young team in a fun, relaxed environment.
- The opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Participation in attractive projects.
- An attractive compensation package will be constructed, consisting of base salary and participation in a profit sharing scheme.