is a leading fintech company developing sophisticated software
solutions that help companies to overcome complex FX challenges.
We’re a 105 person strong team, split between London and Barcelona. So far, we’ve raised over €20 million and became profitable in 2018. Thanks to our clients, we continue to grow at a fast pace. Over 4,500 clients in 71 countries have already exchanged more than USD $10 billion with us!
As well as appearing on CB Insights’ Fintech 250 list, our FX automation software, Dynamic Hedging, was named Best Risk Management Solution by Treasury Management International in 2018. We were also named winners of the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 UK for three years running and Fast 500 EMEA Award winners for two.
Kantox is made up of an energetic team of people that love big challenges. We don’t compromise on execution, speed and quality and always strive for excellence - while still having fun. So, if you want to join one of the fastest-growing fintech companies worldwide, keep reading…
Your mission is to keep on building and improving our platform, designing new features and improving our customer’s experience. Therefore, your impact on the product development will be important by bringing to market new features that will enhance our existing products as well as generate new business lines. The position is based in Barcelona.
Your tasks will include
- Building the product roadmap as well as features prioritization
- Collecting, analysing and building reporting on customer feedback data
- Defining, developing and releasing new products and features
- Monitoring competition’s product developments
- Working on different projects related to improving the customer’s journey
- Perfectly fluent in English. French or Spanish is a plus.
- Deeply passionate about tech.
- Rigorous, organized and eager to learn new stuff.
- Taking initiatives and getting things done.
- Connecting easily with people and able to work in a team.
- Analytical and dedicated.
- + 3 years experience in Product Management is needed, ideally in a start-up. An experience in BusDev or Data Science related positions, in Finance or in Consulting is a plus.
- A real interest (and knowledge) for web technologies and business models.
- An understanding of financial products and the financial industry in general.
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated some leadership capacity.
- Competitive salary
- Sponsored learning budget
- Free private health insurance
- Free Spanish, English and French lessons
- Relocation package if needed
- Flexible working hours with an intensive Friday schedule
- 26 days of annual vacations
- Gym discounts and free sport activities
- Restaurant Ticket with monthly credit and regular cross-team lunches
- Pizza Fridays
- Fresh fruit and unlimited coffee
- Beautiful office with incredible 360-degree views of Barcelona