Who we are:
Chartboost is a successful startup, based in San Francisco, that employs over 100 people worldwide. We’ve raised $21M from Sequoia Capital and other investors and are thrilled to be expanding our team, opening an engineering office in Barcelona. We currently have a team of 2 engineers in Barcelona and plan to grow to 10 people in the next 6 to 12 months.
Our vision is to empower developers to build a successful business, providing them with great monetization tools while delivering exceptional value at scale for advertisers. We currently work with over 300,000 apps around the world and reach an audience of over 900M unique users every month.
Chartboost is looking for an experienced Product Manager to help drive growth by building great products that serve our developers. You’ll be working in our newly-formed engineering hub in Barcelona and work closely with the rest of the product and engineering team in San Francisco.
- Identify the key problems and opportunities. Measure and evaluate business impact. Work with customers, business and engineering to find the best solutions. Own product development from conception until business goals are achieved.
- Ensure we are working on the most impactful products, projects and features for our customers.
- Take ownership of new and existing products. Become the expert and ensure continued development and business outcomes. Collaborate closely with engineering and cross-functional teams to prioritize and build new features, and refine existing ones.
- Facilitate meetings & discussions. Coordinate communication and execution. Remove blockers. Move things forward.
- Evaluate results, make data-driven decisions and share outcomes.
- Become a go-to source of market expertise. Be connected with customers. Help shape the roadmap and company vision.
- Help establish product best practices and continually improve our tools and processes.
- Strong industry knowledge. You are familiar with the business and operations of ad networks, programmatic buying, concepts like CPI, CPC, CPM, first vs. second price bidding, attribution, mediation, yield management, IAP, ROI, ROAS etc.
- Hands-on analytical background: experience with pivot tables, tableau, metamarkets, mysql or/and equivalent tools.
- Proven ability clearly present a case, hypothesis, experiments and conclusions.
- Experience working effectively with business and engineering organizations and facilitating projects of varying complexity and priority, while coordinating dependencies across teams.
- Experience working with international teams and across different time zones.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English. Spanish a plus.
What we offer:
- Incredible work environment, drawing from the best elements of the Barcelona and Bay Area tech scenes
- Competitive salary
- Stock options after 1 year of employment
- Healthy snacks, coffee and cool office space in the center of Barcelona near the subway
- Private health insurance
- Weekly English/Spanish lessons and/or other investments in your professional development
- One or more trips to San Francisco every year
- Flexible schedule based on trust and deliverables vs. hours behind your desk
- The opportunity to shape the company culture of our Barcelona office and make it both Charboosty and unique
The Chartboost SDK is the highest-integrated independent mobile ad SDK and through Chartboost Exchange, Ad Network, and other services, we empower developers to build businesses, while connecting advertisers to highly engaged audiences. We have offices in San Francisco, Amsterdam, Beijing, and are rapidly growing and looking for passionate people to expand our team in Barcelona.