We are currently looking for a skilled and self-starter Product Manager to join our growing product development team in Barcelona (HQ). You should be confident working in an extremely dynamic ecosystem. You will be encouraged to step out of your comfort zone and embrace new challenges, learning something new every single day!
- Understand our customers’ problems and work with our design and engineering teams to build valuable features and products.
- Take ownership of the end-to-end process, until our products/features are effectively solving the challenges they may have.
- Build world-class marketing products that operate in interconnection with the main social media platforms.
- Manage the optimal balance across short-term and long-term objectives and their value.
What we expect from you?
- At least 2 years of professional experience as a product manager or product owner of a SaaS product.
- Ability to think and take decisions at a high level about product strategy and vision.
- Great attention to detail and can quickly identify what is essential and what is an accessory.
- Work closely with a UX Researcher.
- Ability to speak with customers and stakeholders.
- Familiar with LEAN product development.
- Strong data-driven approach to problem solving, metrics and analysis skills.
- You feel confident working across departments to support, launch and market our products.
- You have strong interest in learning and sharing knowledge among the team and you are excited about advancements in development tools and techniques.
- You work well with other top-level engineers and enjoy giving and receiving constructive feedback that helps you both grow.
- You are someone who loves working in a high-paced startup environment and solving challenging problems.
- You can communicate awesomely in English (but it is nice to notice you that our primary language is Spanish).
We will make you feel like at home on one of the best offices in central Barcelona (Passeig de Gracia) with rooftop, terrace and barbecue.
Friendly and flexible working environment.
Regular fun team activities.
We foster and are actively involved in internal and external training.
Fresh fruit, coffee & snacks.
Flexible compensation plan (transport, restaurant, nursery vouchers)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.