Cledara is the all-in-one SaaS purchasing, management and compliance for companies. We combine management tools for teams with a payments platform to deliver a solution for dynamic teams working in the subscription economy.
We are backed by leading investors, including Techstars and Anthemis, and have received global recognition:
- SaaS Startup of the Year 2018 by SaaStock
- Top 5 female-founded SaaS companies globally by Microsoft's M12 Venture Fund and Melinda Gates' Pivotal Ventures
- FinTech 50 'Hot Ten' company in 2020 for being one of the fastest-growing fintech startups in Europe
We help companies in the UK and Europe become more successful users of SaaS by unifying and automating the whole SaaS journey in a business - discovery, purchase, management, and cancellation.
We are looking for a versatile and experienced Product Manager that is passionate about building great products. This will be the first product hire at the company and will work closely with the CEO and founder.
The successful applicant will be responsible for determining the strategy for how we can create the best product experiences for our customers. They'll champion customer and business outcomes when making product decisions, and ensure the team is empowered to best meet the needs of SaaS users and buyers.
The ideal candidate will be an expert in building products that customers love and a brilliant communicator and collaborator.
- Identify significant user needs or pain-points and figuring what the solution might be
- Coordinate across complex dependencies to go from idea to successful implementation
- Work with risk and compliance to manage and mitigate the risks associated with product launches
- Collaborate with teams across Cledara to align plans, unblock development, and communicate changes with Cledara customers
- Constantly prioritise the scope of work that will genuinely solve user problems and meet business outcomes
- Work autonomously through the backlog while making sure that features get delivered quickly and efficiently, following lean MVP experimental work
- Set key metrics, track and monitoring your features' performance and functionality after launch to iterate and improve on them.
You should apply if:
- You love talking to customers and understanding their jobs to be done
- You've shipped world-class products in a fast-growing company before
- You have 4+ years of experience as a Product Manager at a B2B SaaS company or fintech startup
- You're passionate about building the best possible user experience for Business customers, and you monitor your metrics to see whether you're delivering
- You're comfortable working in a technical team that deals with ambiguity every day
We are open to candidates based in London or Barcelona, where we have existing teams.
If you think your skills and experience match what we are looking for and you’d like to join one of the fastest-growing fintech companies in Europe, please get in touch!