Zeptolab seeks an experienced Product Manager for Live Operations!
The ideal candidate is driven, creative, and excited to take on the challenge of working with Zeptolab's unique portfolio. Zeptolab games tend not to be just 'another RPG' or just 'another bubble shooter.' As a result we need a top professional with the skills and drive to take on this challenge.You'll find everything we do, from top to bottom, is markedly different than most free to play studios. Our ambitions and expectations are high, but so are the support, resources, and teamwork provided.
As a LiveOps Manager you and your team will be in charge of maintaining the core community of our games happy by delivering amazing content, events and features they crave for!
- Lead the LiveOps team of a live game;
- Set clear objectives to the team, achievable and ambitious. Be ready to inspire others!
- Set clear priorities and deliver on them;
- Work closely with the Community Management and Support team to secure player engagement and proper customer care;
- Transform ideas for features into detailed, clear specifications that increase the performance of the game;
- Ensure clear and effective communication with stakeholders;
- Promote knowledge sharing culture.
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in Product Management or Game Design in the mobile gaming industry (especially free-to-play);
- F2P Monetization experience.
- Adaptability in changing strategies when needed;
- Experience with distributed teams;
- Ability to turn difficult concepts into something simple for the user;
- Confident in taking full responsibility for a live game;
- Interdisciplinary team management experience;
- Creative mindset;
- Strong logical and analytical capabilities.
Why join us:
- We do something magical and unique – we create great games – and we do it well
- We operate in a challenging and rapidly growing mobile gaming industry
- ZeptoTeam - is a cohesive team of enthusiastic professionals - so your input will be heard, and your role in the project will be weighty
- Our office is cozy and beautiful, you'll have a comfortable working place
- And at last – we'll offer you an attractive compensation package (from wages to social intangible elements. Package includes medical insurance, meals)
Since then, Cut the Rope games have been downloaded more than 1,3 billion times. Cut the Rope franchise aside, ZeptoLab released C.A.T.S. Crash Arena Turbo Stars and King of Thieves, massive multiplayer mobile titles with more than 170 million combined downloads so far. The company’s portfolio also includes Pudding Monsters and My Om Nom.
And there’s more to come! ZeptoLab is an ambitious and growing global entertainment brand: we’re constantly working on new games and aim to expand them beyond smartphone screens. With the help of our partners, we develop toys, clothes and other cool stuff. “Om Nom Stories” cartoon series has exceeded 3 billion views on YouTube and in-game player, and the seasons keep coming! Our mission is to bring fun to every corner of the world, and we’re just getting started.