Landbot is a no-code communication automation platform that empowers non-technical users to automate business processes through conversational experiences. COVID19 is accelerating digitalization at both the consumer and enterprise level, so the adoption of communication automation solutions therefore is skyrocketing.
In three years Landbot has gone from a chatbot builder MVP to a product with thousands of recurring customers who use it daily to get more and better leads across the whole world. This is possible thanks to our builder, a centerpiece of the product, which allows non-technical people to build engaging conversational experiences.
What's the opportunity
Our ambition for the upcoming years is to keep increasing our builder competitive advantages within two different fields:
- Boosting its no-code capabilities, which will allow complex data integration and processing operations without technical knowledge.
- Collaboration: the SaaS market demands more collaborative products that allow streamlining decision-making and real-time, collaborative work. We know that teams –as it happens in tools like Notion, Figma, or Miro– can find value in Landbot to create better-performing communication automations.
This is the reason why we want to grow our team with a Senior Product Manager with the right set of skills and experience to discover new opportunities for our customers in the mid-market segment.
About the role
As a Senior Product Manager in charge of the chatbot builder at Landbot:
- You'll contribute to the definition of the builder roadmap within both the no-code and collaborative pillars.
- You'll own the delivery and success of major product initiatives at the builder, leading the execution along with the different stakeholders.
- You'll work hand to hand with the engineering team and you'll involve them in decision making, aligning them around key priorities with positive dynamics and constructive discussions.
- You’ll be responsible for defining and implementing agile product methodologies and processes within your squad.
- You have a proven track record of +4 years of work experience at B2B SAAS company.
- You are highly creative and love solving complex problems that balance user experience, engineering resources, and business needs.
- You have a technical background or solid experience collaborating in technical product development.
- You can make a good business case and convince people to help you execute it.
- When it comes to analysis you know how to balance qualitative and quantitative insights.
- You are a team player: humble and eager to learn, proactive to take over responsibilities, removing bottlenecks, and capable to make comfortable the people working with you.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (and fluent in Spanish).
- You have experience building some kind of collaborative software or features.
Bonus skills & attributes 🙌
- Experience in chatbot, no-code, or flow building tools.
- Experience in mid-market SaaS products.
- Excellent UI/UX design skills.
- Great culture & working atmosphere, we have a young, upbeat, and international work environment.
- Live and work in sunny Barcelona.
- Remote friendly.
- Friday happy hours after our weekly team meetings.
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it.
- Bonus transport tickets, educational content, and all you need to feel empowered.
- Referral Bonus if you bring other talented people like you.
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment to get your job done.