Are you interested in languages, education and technology and want to work in one of the world's best EdTech startups? Then join us and be part of a global, ambitious and talented team that revolutionizes how we learn languages.
Busuu’s vision is to inspire the world to learn together. We are the world’s largest online community for language learning, with more than 100 million users.
Through courses powered by AI and interactions with native speakers, our platform offers the best way to learn a language.
Busuu’s award-winning platform is also used by hundreds of companies and institutions around the world. From better student and employee engagement to faster business growth, Busuu’s online language training is designed to deliver results.
Today, Busuu is one of the top 50 EdTech companies in the world, and has won numerous awards for its innovation and impact in language learning.
If you are passionate about languages, want to work with smart, creative, energetic people and possess the initiative, confidence and good judgement to make independent decisions every day - then you are probably the perfect addition for our growing team.
What does a Product Manager - B2B & Partnerships do at Busuu?
- Drive the development and execution of the B2B and Partnerships product roadmap, uncovering opportunities and prioritising to ensure we continue to provide value to our partners and attract new ones.
- Help our B2B customers succeed in ways that meet the needs of the business, whether by helping to close deals, building new tech or designing learner engagement programs.
- Uncover ways to differentiate ourselves among our competitors through qualitative and quantitative analysis, and extensive market and customer research.
- Provide clear and concise requirements for your squad engineers and work together to develop the best solutions in the most efficient manner.
- Work closely with the other Product Managers and Squads across Busuu through shared roadmapping and discovery, so ensure we build with both our B2C and B2B customers in mind
- Support our B2B and Partnership teams in client success.
- Continue the development of our management platform, used by clients to manage their staff’s access and monitor progress. Develop and evolve scalable API integrations to link Busuu with the tools our clients use.
- Ensure clear alignment across the B2B organisation (Sales, Customer Success and Partnerships) so that we always focus engineering energy on the most valuable work.
What we’re ideally looking for in a Product Manager B2B & Partnerships at Busuu…
- Proven experience of driving product strategy and execution as a product manager in B2B SaaS companies
- Experience onboarding corporate customers into a new product and taking responsibility for customer success
- Experience of working within an agile product development process, showing a deep understanding of technology stacks, data models and APIs.
- Experience with analytics tools such as Amplitude or SQL, relishing in quantitative analysis and the ability to get under the skin of data through qualitative research.
- Able to create compelling business cases and present them to senior leadership.
- Comfortable driving large, complex projects with third-party technical integrations.
- Capable of managing a multitude of stakeholders and competing interests. Adept at building consensus.
- Experience with building integrations with Learning Management Systems (e.g. Cornerstone, CrossKnowledge) is a plus.
- Knowledge of developing product solutions for corporate learning and development and / or academic product provision
- Experience working on partnerships with Mobile Network Operators (MNOs) an advantage
- Fluent in English with a working knowledge of a second European language, in particular Spanish, a distinct advantage.
Not ticking every box or think you’ve got that unique set of skills we haven’t realised we need? Get in touch anyway; we’re always looking to add great people at every level.
What happens next
We aim to have a simple and speedy hiring process and we want to make sure that we are right for you as much as the other way around. The hiring process consists of the following steps:
- CV application review - We will review it as quickly as possible
- Let’s chat - Quick chat with our recruiter about your experience and the role
- A video call - 40-minute call with the hiring manager
- Test - 60 minute task at home to show off your skills
- Interview - 1-2 hour interview to meet the team
Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. We pride ourselves on embracing our differences, whether they're cultural, racial, religious or otherwise. This means each one of us comes to work knowing that we have a voice – and a safe, judgement-free zone to speak freely.