Every month Marktplaats handles over 8 million unique visitors and 350.000 new advertisements each day making Marktplaats the largest online trading platform in the Netherlands. Consumer and professional sellers offer a large and varied assortment of used and new products. But we want to go even further - we are constantly changing our platform to deliver the experience our customers love. We are a mix of Dutch and Silicon Valley cultures; like both, we are an international team of passionate people who share a common interest in solving problems using software and data. We invite you to join us
About the team:
Classifieds is shaping the future of local commerce by bringing people together through an enriched online experience that allows them to work closely with the community around them. We are comprised of more than 1,000 people who are passionate for local trade and maintaining the customer-centric nature of the Group, while exploring growth opportunities in both the countries where eBay Classifieds Group already has a presence and in prospective markets.
As Product Manager ‘Business Sellers’ you are responsible for building Marktplaats business seller products, serving thousands of businesses like car dealers and webshops. You should be a curious, customer-focused and results-oriented product lover, who feels comfortable with agile product development. You will be able to:
- Lead a cross-functional team with a.o. UX-designers, analysts and business owners to build world-class products;
- Work with external engineering partners;
- Be self-motivated and able to act with a high level of independence;
- Communicate as effectively with engineers as you do in discussions about user and business needs with business owners.
- Specify requirements for existing and future products by conducting user and market research supported by knowledge of existing customers, potential-customers, our users and competitors;
- Define important metrics, actively measure and analyze your products and experiments for opportunities to innovate and improve;
- Prioritize initiatives based on customer impact and business goals;
- Coordinate the day to day execution through close collaboration with your team and external partners;
- Communicate effectively and consistently with customers, partners, business and technical teams and maintain strong relationships with all relevant stakeholders within Marktplaats.
- At least 3 years of product management experience working both on native apps and (mobile) web products, preferably with a digital or tech company;
- Having worked for B2B products and/or with remote engineering teams is a pre;
- Understanding of digital consumer behavior and UX requirements;
- Possess a blend of business and technical savvy; the drive and attention to detail that transforms the strategy into action;
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines;
- Excellent communication skills; superior organizational and analytical skills;
- Enjoys working in a cross-functional setting;
- Open-minded, eager to learn and critical, proactive, creative, high energy.
What we offer you
An important job in the programmatic advertising industry at the largest Dutch website and one of the most powerful brand (also being part of Ebay), where you can work with various nationalities in a young, dynamic, team and a great place to work.
You will be part of a diverse, enthusiastic team, with a lot of opportunity to express yourself, share your ideas and grow personal development. Learning, education and personal development are key when you work at Marktplaats.nl.
We offer a market conform salary and excellent benefits and working conditions.
Next to that eBay offers numerous development opportunities in various areas both national and international.
From the moment that you join our team we aspire to make your employment experience an outstanding and engaging one. If you are enthusiastic and thrive in a collaborative and friendly environment then we invite you to apply and send us your CV. For more information, you can contact Olga Bugheanu, Recruiting.
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/