Qardio, is on a mission to make heart health easier, smarter and better for everyone. As a leading brand in the digital health and technology sector, we are hiring an ambitious and experienced engineering Product Manager to join the team at Qardio.
As a Product Manager, you will help define vision, strategy and roadmap for product features, engagement, personalization and various other product aspects. You will work closely with our Mobile team, Application Services, Marketing, Operations, Customer Experience, Design, and QA, helping build the products that fuel and supports our unprecedented growth.
To accomplish this you will work with our executive leadership team: if you're looking to impact the growth and direction of a company, you will find this role compelling, challenging, and rewarding.
Functional Job Description
- Define your features. Write specs and user stories, create wireframes, prototypes, test plans, release checklists. Communicate functionality and incorporate feedback
- Prioritize your work and your team’s work. Manage the backlog of features
- Manage the daily workflow with a team of engineers and designers. Do whatever your team needs to help them keep moving - fast
- Create and maintain your team’s roadmap and milestones. Work with your team to estimate, implement, and build features while ensuring that you’re working on the highest priority things you can be
- Collaborate with business development, developer relations, and other cross-functional teams to work with partners, participate in design sprints, and build the best apps for our mutual customers
- Represent your team in communication with other cross-functional teams.
- Ensure we ship well-crafted products at a timely pace
Successful Candidates will have:
- Managed a high performing team that consistently delivers
- Proven history of shipping and managing products with cross-functional teams.
- Experience shaping and driving key strategies that have shaped the product roadmap of a company or organization
- Developed industry leading products that have gained a strong followership and product loyalty
- Served as an evangelist for a product group
- Experience driving growth initiatives that require deeper data analysis as well as working through seams and removing friction
- Strong customer empathy and experience shaping product direction and execution based on customer needs
- Navigated product scale challenges in a high growth environment
- Knowledge of iOS and/or Android mobile platforms
- Ability to work independently, communicating across multiple time zones.
- A bachelor's degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience
- Previous startup experience