Seedtag is the leading Contextual Advertising Platform and we believe in high-quality advertising. Our proprietary technology uses the power of Machine Learning to provide human-like understanding of content, the highest level of brand safety in the industry and unmatched cookieless targeting capabilities.
Founded by two ex-Googlers in 2014, today we proudly count over 130 employees in 8 countries. At seedtag we are committed to maintaining a culture where everyone can thrive and find meaning in their work.
As a Product Manager, you will set the vision for growth in your product area and set very ambitious goals. Product Managers at seedtag succeed by collaborating with partners across the tech team, AdOps and clients to make the most impactful data-driven decisions. We’re looking for a highly proactive product manager to join our team. Someone who shapes their own role, work and metrics and is not afraid to take big risks.
As Product Manager at seedtag you will:
- Own product strategy from conceptualization through setting up product strategy with the product team and executing on these objectives
- Join and coordinate different stakeholder to build ever better and faster advertising solutions
- Define product KPIs and take full ownership
- Troubleshoot complex technical problems
- Actively planning and coordinating with our tech team and our market-facing teams
- Collection of detailed requirements to fully scope development and projects— consulting with product management, implementation teams, clients and other stakeholders
We’re looking for someone who
- Has an educational background in Engineering, mathematics, tech or a related field and/ or 2+ years of experience as a Product Manager/Owner
- Knows how to make data-driven decisions, define product metrics and troubleshoot complex technical problems
- Has very good collaboration and social skills allowing efficient communication with colleagues and key stakeholders located on-site and globally.
- Speaks fluent English and Spanish, this is a must for this role
- Is eager to work in a dynamic, innovative and fast-changing startup environment
It would be a big plus if you
- Have experience with managing IT products in a fast-pace consultancy environment
- Have previous experience in AdTech
What we offer you
- A fun, dynamic and international work environment
- A competitive salary adjusted to your experience
- access to a flexible benefits plan (plan de retribución flexible) with restaurant, transportation and kindergarten tickets and discounts on medical insurance
- A Macbook Pro with an external screen
- A great work location in the heart of Madrid (Gran Via) with food, snacks, great coffee and even an arcade game machine!
- Real flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home when you want to
- The option to follow company-paid English and/or Spanish courses weekly
- The chance to participate in many offsite activities and have lots of fun with your colleagues!
- and much more!