Today, there’s more data and users outside the enterprise than inside, causing the network perimeter as we know it to dissolve. We realized a new perimeter was needed, one that is built in the cloud and follows and protects data wherever it goes, so we started Netskope to redefine Cloud, Network and Data Security.
Since 2012, we have built the market-leading cloud security company and an award-winning culture powered by hundreds of employees spread across offices in Santa Clara, San Francisco, Seattle, Bangalore, London, Melbourne, and Tokyo. Our core values are openness, honesty, and transparency, and we purposely developed our open desk layouts and large meeting spaces to support and promote partnerships, collaboration, and teamwork. From catered lunches and office celebrations to employee recognition events and social professional groups such as the Awesome Women of Netskope (AWON), we strive to keep work fun, supportive and interactive. Visit us at Netskope Careers and follow us on Twitter @Netskope and Facebook.
Aa Product Management Manager you must possess a combination of strong business acumen and technical skills as well as have a passion for enterprise/cloud networking & security while bridging customer business requirements with key market trends. You must be comfortable with frequent interaction with customers and prospects presenting our solution and explaining our security solution while understanding and articulating their requirements. A successful track-record of working closely with engineering and clearly communicating business goals in technical terms is a must.
We are looking for a talented Product Management Manager to drive Netskopes advanced security product strategy and execution. The ideal candidate would be the one who takes ownership and is responsible for defining the core requirements of the product, launching it and collaborating with product marketing to come up with an effective GTM plan. This position requires an in-depth understanding of network and cloud security, OSI network layers, containers, kubernetes and relevant technologies that are required to build cloud native products.
- Translate customer business needs into product strategy and technology requirements as part of MRD and PRD
- Develop, manage and communicate the product roadmap to both internal and external key stakeholders
- Takes ownership working with the broader team to ensure high-quality deliverables
- Ensure optimal user experiences for end users by working closely with UX/UI designer and development teams on workflows, look-and-feel
- Develop compelling sales tools and marketing content to support sales and field marketing teams.
- Create financial, market, and other analytical models to guide product pricing and go-to-market decisions
- Maintain competitive matrix and competitive intelligence materials including hands-on product testing
- 7+ years in product management
- 3+ years in the cloud network security or related markets
- Self motivated and entrepreneurial mindset
- Expertise in one or more network security areas like Secure Web Gateway (SWG), cloud based proxy, advanced web protocols (HTTP/2, websocket, etc)
- Very strong (written and verbal) communication and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills leading and contributing to cross-functional teams
- Experience in fast-paced environments with overlapping projects/deliverables
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills required
- Advanced degree in computer science (Masters)
- MBA preferred