We are a young team which loves heavy challenges and doesn't compromise on execution, speed and quality. We always strive for excellence and have each other's back. So if you are a hard-working team player who likes to be challenged and wants to join one of the most sophisticated B2B Fintech on the European scene, keep reading!
Kantox is looking for a Product Implementation Manager to join our growing multi-cultural team in Barcelona.
As a Product Implementation Manager, you will work in close relationship with the Chief Commercial Officer, Sales and Product teams to help Kantox deploying its technology on a global scale.
The goal of this position is to develop, guide and implement new customer and partner projects. You will take direct responsibility for project planning, controlling progress, identifying and resolving risks and issues, managing budget/scope/schedule and reporting processes.
The ideal candidate will have proven track record of applying project management methodology, and has deep experience and understanding of technology and organizational dynamics.
We are aiming to connect to further bank partners and integrate with 3rd party solutions like TMS or MDP like 360T or FXall in customer projects, therefore we are looking for a strong Product Implementation Manager taking the responsibility for such complex projects that involve many internal and external stakeholders.
- Defining and documenting detailed technical scope of the implementation together with Sales.
- Managing and resolving any technical questions and issues with the product management and development teams with regards to the technical requirements of the implementation.
- Managing and resolving any technical questions and issues with solution partners, e.g. MDPT or TMS solutions.
- Approving the technical scope before an implementation starts.
- Managing the implementation process internally/with customers/with partners.
- Executing customer implementation workshops together with sales.
- Managing the user training process.
- Executing user trainings together with sales.
- Integration projects with banking partners globally
- Integration projects with software partners, e.g. 360T
- Project management experience in the finance industry
- Good technical understanding of treasury / FX and ability to discuss our solutions on a technical level
- Strong communication skills to coordinate with the customer and internally
- Fluent in English, others languages are a plus
- Treasury experience
- Consulting experience
- Experience as technical account manager in a software company
- Calm under pressure and maintaining stable performance when under stress
- Reporting to Chief Commercial Officer
- Competitive remuneration