We’re looking for a product-minded engineer with broad experience to help us build Framer.
As Product Engineer, you’ll work on many engineering aspects of Framer. This can range from the Mac app, a Windows app, our React-based design environment, the native mobile apps, or Framer Cloud. Ideally, you have experience taking responsibility for implementing features from start to finish, along with experience working in a product-minded organization. You also write high-quality, tested code and help others do the same.
What you’ll do
Since Framer is a fast-paced startup, your role may change over time. Here’s an idea of the things you’ll be doing.
- Collaborate closely with other engineers and designers
- Take responsibility in and outside of your role to make yourself indispensable to the team
- Do the best work of your career, work normal hours, and focus on shipping
- Translate vision and big ideas into shippable product
Having a healthy mix of the skills and qualities below can help validate if you’d be a good fit for the team.
- At least five years of working as a software engineer
- You have experience with at least one of the following topics:
- Advanced level of Objective-C / Swift
- Advanced level of React
- Browser rendering optimization
- Compiler technology, language design
- Deep understanding of the Windows platform
- Cross-platform development experience