Whisbi is changing the way people purchase and connect with brands and products online.
Our revolutionary omnichannel SaaS technology provides a real store experience, 100% online. We help businesses increase sales conversions, monetize online visits, and make retail operations more productive whilst offering a customer experience with a unique differentiator value.
In one click Whisbi automatically teleports online visitors to stores, showrooms or contact centers. Customers can see products and offers through web sharing or real-time video while talking on the phone with a company rep. The customers can literally see the products online through the eyes of the rep. The rep is based in a store or showroom, and using the camera of a smartphone (or other digital cameras) to share live video in real time with the customer. The solution is patented, universal and cloud based, online customers do not need any plug-in or software and it works on any browser and device even if their bandwidth is low.
Global brands such as Vodafone, Fiat, Media Markt, Axa, Citibank and various SMBs have at least doubled their sales conversion rates thanks to the Whisbi effect. The opportunity is big and we are growing sales and setting up ground-breaking projects with companies in select major industries, primarily in Europe and USA. We closed 2015 with a SaaS revenue growth of 150% vs 2014 and our ambition is to reach revenues of 100 million euros in less than 10 years. For this reason we need senior sales people to continue building a strong pipeline of opportunities and deals.
Signs of success:
- 100 employees
- 400% revenue growth in 2010-2014
- 150% SaaS growth in 2015
- US patented technology
- International awards
- Global presence and HQ in Barcelona, Spain.
Currently we have an immediate need for a SaaS Product Director to join our highly energetic and creative team, developing our revolutionary omnichannel SaaS technology solution.
- As a Product Director, you will help contribute to the overall product strategy and roadmap and work closely with the design and engineering team to develop functionality, define product specifications and oversee the launch and roadmap. You will also lead the market launch of new products and features through the entire product development lifecycle.
- You will advocate and evangelize WHISBI’s product mission and vision both internally and externally.
- Conduct market / product fit research including competitive analysis, surveys, polls, focus groups, SWOT analyses and business modeling to identify high-growth markets that yield a sustainable advantage
- Assess what products are in demand and worth selling as well as who to market such products and at what price
- Convey findings to management team and board of directors
- Forecast trends in the marketplace
- Collaborates closely with engineering, production, marketing, finance and executive leadership
- Integrate market knowledge, strategic insight and a strong user focus to help our organization create great products
- Run and manage alpha & beta testing programs
If you love the intersection between e-commerce and SaaS we would love to hear from you.
Have the chance to join a successful an international SaaS company with the ability to make an immediate impact from day one on the future direction of the company
What do we expect from you?
There are many skills and experiences that will help you to be the successful candidate for this position.
We are looking for talented people who are passionate about great products and agile practices.
Besides your absolute dedication for great and successful products you should be checking off as many items as you can on the list below:
- You have 5 years working experience in Scrum or other agileframework in the role of a Product Owner or agile Product Manager in a SaaS.-based and/or enterprise solution.
- Product strategy and management experience with marketing technology and/or analytic technology platforms a plus.
- Have experience developing product specifications and product requirement document which compliment a rapid and iterative development methodology
- Domain expertise in advertising technology, influence or social marketing
- You continuously develop your network and knowledge to generate an educated understanding of how to make us successful and you are used to passing on that understanding in an engaging way.
- You are a great leader, communicator, analytic, goal-oriented, self-driven, quality-focused, yet still agile
- You are able to successfully cooperate and effectively negotiate with different roles as well as different types of personalities while always pragmatically striving for the optimal compromise.
- You have ability to track requirements and a changing product landscape.
- Thrive in a high-growth, dynamic environment
- Good command of English both in speech and writing.
- Command of Spanish language is a plus.
- Any relevant certification is a plus.
- Technical background is a plus.
- Passionate about SaaS!
What’s In It for You
For your hard work you will be rewarded with a strong base salary, benefits, team building activities, a casual environment and much more..
A company culture that likes to work hard and play hard. We like to have fun. There is no sense coming to a job everyday if you don’t like the people you work with.
So, if you are a SaaS Product Manager with start-up experience, please apply directly or send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!