FilledThis offer is not available anymore
- Set the strategic vision for the International Initiative and manage the roadmap.
- Work with central teams (Marketing, Product, Sales, Finance, Legal, etc.) and site businesses to define, plan and implement new strategies across all properties.
- Ensure initiatives at the site level and across sites are complementary and lead to best-in-class solutions for our needs.
- Lead the international technical team to help generate new features and enhancements to localized sites.
- Understand cross-site product roadmaps to understand development trade-offs when working on cross-site initiatives.
- Will manage and provide leadership to the following roles: Technical lead, Software Developers, Marketing Specialists, and Content Specialists.
- Communicate effectively with the senior management team and senior business stakeholders across organizational boundaries.
- 2+ years of experience managing websites internationalization.
- 8+ years of experience working in product management or marketing.
- 5+ years of managerial experience.
Skills & Competencies
- Ability to understand technical requirements and functional definition.
- Ability to define and maintain a product roadmap and prioritization.
- Strong Digital Marketing skills.
- Strong track record of business planning and successful execution across matrixed organizations.
- Experience working with mid & senior level executives.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, as well as excellent organizational, interpersonal, and team skills.
- Strong analytical and business analysis skills required.
- Ability to attract talent, inspire the organization, and develop the next generation of leaders.
- Ability to build trusting, meaningful relationships with peers, stakeholders, partners, and suppliers.
GetApp company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.