Datamaran is dedicated to creating an inclusive environment where all of our employees and contractors are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. Datamaran is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; as such, all applications received will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.
When? Q1 2023 (January/February)
Where? Valencia, Spain
At Datamaran, our mission is to positively impact the world by helping corporations to have a robust sustainability strategy with our SaaS platform. Literally, the software helps our clients to make the world a better place! Now, we need you to help to accelerate this transformation!
To be continuing our company’s growth, the Datamaran Design Team is looking for a talented and experienced Product Designer (UX & UI oriented) able to be providing Hi-end B2B software product user experiences. Through collaborative (scrum) teamwork, finding simple solutions in complex projects is what you do best. Look no further. Join us!
- Bachelor's degree in Design or at least three years of professional UX/UI experience
- Experience with working in/for an agile B2B software product platform environment
- You have a portfolio with relevant references to share with your application
- A collaborative approach to handling feedback
- Excellent English written/verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to details
- Bring your experience in helping us shape our B2B software application into a highly engaging and easy-to-use platform.
- Design for product roadmap requirements with iterative design solutions guided by user research
- Present your design decisions with the design and wider product team…,
- Become part of the wider product team (Scrum) of developers, data scientists, product leaders, and other ESG experts
- Produce user-centric designs that are rich of personas, sitemaps, use flows, and wireframes, from low to high-fidelity prototypes
- Establish consistency throughout development, advocating UI guidelines, and UX standards across the platform
- Expand and help maintain our Datamaran® Design System (components+patterns) library
- Provide understanding in design for inclusivity (WCAG)
And in return, we offer a competitive salary, career progression, and additional benefits, including:
- 22 days of annual leave + bank Holidays
- Flexible working hours so you can balance your professional and personal life
- Subsidised lunch + Free snacks in the office
- Gym Access
- Childcare Subsidy
- Access to SafariOnline training and ebooks
- Agile Learning & Development path (Agile & Scrum)
- A dynamic and international work environment
- Equal opportunity employer
We are Datamaran: a fast-paced, energetic, and high-growth technology company.
We're a distributed and fully digital company with over 70 members of staff working across the globe, with offices in London and Valencia.
Datamaran is the only software analytics platform in the world that identifies and monitors external risks, including ESG. Trusted by blue-chip companies and top tier partners, it brings a data-driven business process for external risk and materiality analysis. In-house - at any time.
Such a unique mix makes Datamaran a unique, collaborative, and ambitious workplace.
We recognize that people of different backgrounds widen our perspective, so we’re committed to diversity, equality, and inclusion in everything we do. Our team of talented individuals represents over 25 nationalities, with 50% of our leaders being women.
We have different backgrounds, we are from all around the world and we have diverse expertise. What unites us is our focus on performing at our best, continuously learning, and thriving as we face new challenges.
We are a close-knit team who supports one another with the bigger vision in mind. We think two heads are better than one, and we consult with and support our colleagues to find the best solutions for our clients.
We are an ambitious company with a mission to put sustainability risk on the radar of every business – and we are passionate about using the latest technology and our creativity to achieve that.
Change is a constant, and we are ready to bend and flex to adapt to the external environment and jump on opportunities. Our vision is clear, but the path to get there may change; we are excited about every twist and turn.