Hi there! We’re in search for experienced, product designer specialized in UX research!
In OrbitalAds, we are a diverse team of passionate problem-solvers, working hard focused on optimizing the performance of Google Ads campaigns and accounts through the automation of keywords management. We do so through the development of in-house technology that we have packaged into a pretty cool product.
You’ll work in the Design Team to develop the SaaS product of OrbitalAds, and collaborate with Project Manager, stakeholders, data and engineering and other team members (customer success, marketing, sales, etc).
You would be joining an agile, flexible and dynamic company. Sounds good to you?
As a Product Designer (UX Researcher) you will:
- Provide research that identifies the needs of our users.
- Align evaluative research activities to inform decision-making and action
- Design, schedule, and moderate usability tests in concert with product stakeholders
- Synthesize data and share findings with those on the product design and data teams
- Work with the Design team to ideate on design solutions based on research findings
- Assist with A/B testing, synthesis, and read outs
- Educate team members on the use of new tools and best practices Experience working on a dynamic and interdisciplinary environment as designer team member: you will work with the product and sale teams.
What skills do you need?
- 2 years of experience on deep UX Research
- Proficiency in survey design, data analysis (qualitative and quantitative), and interview moderating
- Experience scoping, planning, and executing usability research studies, with minimal support and guidance
- Proficiency of Figma and/or Sketch. (We are using Figma)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the confidence to defend and discuss your work.
- Competencies to communicate and work effectively with a diverse range of people at all levels and functions of the organization.
- A portfolio that contains your works as a Product Designer focused on UX
- Research. This is mandatory, if you can not share a published portfolio due to non-disclosure agreement, please send us a message.
What other skills do we value?
- Very good English communication skills, written and spoken.
- Highly organized and detail-obsessed.
- Show proactivity and communicate constantly with the rest of the team.
Why you might NOT enjoy this position:
- You want a highly-structured, predictable day-to-day.
- You prefer to be micro-managed; you act when asked and let others come up with ideas.
- Fast-paced environments make your head spin.
What do we offer you:
- You’ll receive a competitive salary based on your proven experience and merits.
- You’ll work in a talented multicultural team and with “best-in-class” colleagues. We already have 11 different nationalities, so far!
- Flexible Schedule to organize your own time under the natural constraints of business.
- Healthy Breakfast in the office! Free coffee, tea, fruit, and nuts every week to embrace your daily journey with the best energies.
- Employment Reference Program
- Events with the team – regular parties, happy hours, dinners and nerdy hobbies and games.
- Participation in Workshops and #Orbitaltalks.
- Flexible compensation like transport, restaurant, and kindergarten tickets.
- Medical insurance once you pass the six month.
- A flexible and fun working environment of startups in the very center of Madrid.