PayFit digitizes and simplifies payroll management and HR processes for companies. Fast, intuitive, and automated, the software-as-a-service solution allows employers to easily manage payroll on its own without any specific knowledge in payroll and save valuable time and money. Employees have access to a dedicated online space for payslips, leave requests, expense report entry, and HR data.
Our mission is to support the digital transformation of business’s human resources through a reliable SaaS solution providing a unique experience to its users. We raised €90 Million in total, and we are expending beyond France into Spain, Germany, UK, and Italy. This is a unique opportunity to build the simplest product possible with a massive reach across employees of thousands of European companies.
Your role → Product Designer
As a Product Designer, you’ll work within the Time Management team to define, craft, and ship features to change the way people manage employees' time. You will empower users to track their working hours more efficiently and to companies to take their task force planning to the next level.
You will be part of a constantly growing feature team that integrates 2 designers, 2 Product Managers and 7 developers.
Your missions ⭐
- Team worker. Be the users' voice of your squad, as you'll build and ship new features together. Come up with quick solutions, in cooperation with product managers and engineers, to feed the product iterations.
- UI but also a UX designer You'll work through design problems from beginning to end: translating research insights taken from every stakeholders (PMs, Sales, Support) into new products and features. And finally designing the workflows, scoping projects, detail iterations and finally design the best UI solution.
- Own the product at the same level than a PM or Engineers
- Design system advocate. Help define and standardize our design systems, and establish best practices for software and design workflows.
This job is for you if... 🦄
- At least 3 years experience designing and shipping digital products and systems, not only websites
- Ability to drive a project from UX to UI
- Experience in mobile design (apps or responsive)
- Product thinker, strong user advocate
- You are knowledgable about design thinking methodologies (personas, user journey, story mapping)
- Experience using a design system
- Solid cross-functional collaboration and communication skills
- You are not ego-driven
Icing on the cake 🍰
- Case studies on previous or current work experiences
- Understanding of coding, so that you can understand how engineers think they way around.
We are meant to work together if... 👪
- You are a real team player who wants to work but also have a great time with Design and Product teams
- You have to speak English fluently but other languages like Spanish, German, Italian or French are welcome
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- You are open to learn and grow as a designer and product team member
What we offer ❤️
- an amazing working environment, designed for kindness and blossoming;
- Work From Anywhere policy;
- an international and dynamic team with the opportunity to visit our different offices (Paris, Berlin or London);
- regular team and global events;
- an attractive remuneration package;
- flexible work environment;
- private health insurance;
- restaurant tickets;
- gym subscription with the preferential rate;
- English, French or Spanish classes,
- 25 days of holidays;
- 8 weeks of paternity leave (fully covered) and 20 weeks of maternity leave (fully covered);
- great coffee, fruits, and snacks;
- MacBooks are our standard, but we'll provide whatever equipment you need to help you get your job done!
Hiring process ⚙️
- 1️⃣ Interview with the recruiter
- 2️⃣ Online meeting the Hiring Manager
- 3️⃣ Online meeting with Designer, Product Manager and Developer
- 4️⃣ Case study
- 5️⃣ Online meeting with VP of Design, Founder and the rest of the team
Want to know more about our epic team ? Watch this video! 👀
We are looking for passionate and innovative people who want to build the next big success story with us! Do you describe yourself with these words? Do you want to join an incredible adventure?
Tell us who you are, what you’ve done and what you want to do. We include everyone. We are listening to diverse candidate voices.
We’ll be more than happy to meet you :)