Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 15 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, The Bash, The Bump, and more) inspire, inform, and celebrate our communities as they move through life’s milestones. From the proposal to creating a home, and starting a family together, we’re there for every step of the journey. Our couples and business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
We are looking for a full-stack product designer to join our Marketplace team at The Knot Worldwide to help drive the exciting evolution of our two-sided international wedding marketplace that helps engaged couples build their dream wedding team and wedding pros build successful businesses. We seek a designer who can create delightful and beautiful world-class experiences that anticipate user needs and deliver elegant, intuitive solutions to make finding and booking wedding vendors easy.
Product designers at The Knot Worldwide partner across disciplines with product owners, engineers, writers, researchers, and others to understand our users, define opportunities, and set the strategic vision for our experiences. Within the product design org, we work collaboratively across teams to evolve and polish our design system and create cohesive experiences within our large ecosystem of products.
This role will be based out of our Sant Cugat/Barcelona office.
Be a great product designer
- Know and love our users, understand their pain points, listen to their feedback, walk in their shoes, be their champions.
- Create thoughtful, user-centric experiences and high-quality solutions that simplify complex problems.
- Design visually elegant interfaces that are easy to use across platforms.
- Collaborate with cross-discipline teams, from product and engineering to user research and writing, to define and solve user problems together.
- Effectively present to and discuss solutions with stakeholders.
Be a great design team partner
- Contribute to a cohesive user experience via the growth of our design system.
- Participate in design team reviews and critiques.
- Maintain flexibility and receive constructive criticism with ease.
- Keep growing your skills and staying curious.
Be a great product squad partner
- Take initiative, and be a valued partner in an autonomous, full-stack product team.
- Collaborate, ideate, and iterate with your product team.
- Advocate for the user, for strong experiences and for high-quality design.
- Consider the nuances, challenges, and opportunities of different device types, screen sizes, and platforms.
- Work with software development teams to meet technical requirements.
SUCCESSFUL PRODUCT DESIGNER CANDIDATES HAVE:
- Experience as a full-stack product designer, with work ranging from strategic ideation and problem-solving to wireframes, prototypes, and polished designs.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in Product Design, UX Design, or a related field (or equivalent bootcamp or proven field experience).
- A stunning online portfolio that showcases thoughtful work and sophisticated design solutions for digital products, from web to apps.
- A creative and strategic mindset, with strong critical-thinking skills.
- A sharp attention to detail, and an understanding for how to integrate a brand into an experience.
- Experience defining patterns and style guides, performing user testing, and building low to high fidelity prototypes.
- Proficiency in Figma, Miro, and usertesting.com (or similar programs).
- An appreciation for how language can simplify, clarify, and bring life to an experience.
- An understanding of software development and how to best collaborate with engineers.
- A passion for research, with an understanding of how to balance qualitative feedback quantitative data, and empathy to drive innovative, user-centric solutions.
- Excellent communication skills.
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You Dream Big. You iterate and experiment to drive innovation.
- You Love Our Users. You keep our global community at the center of everything you do.
- You Respect All Voices. Inclusion strengthens us and powers your decisions.
- You Hustle Every Day. You favor urgency and own your outcomes.
- You Win Together. People are at the heart of our success and you play as a team.
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Private Health Insurance “CIGNA” paid by the Company.
- Subsidies and grants in training and English courses
- Currently working 100% from home.
- Flexible working hours
- Tax relief options for Ticket Restaurant, Ticket Transportation and Daycare.
- 40€ per month in tickets restaurant
- Udemy courses
- TYPS: easy APP to ask for salary advance payments in 48h
- ANDJOY: great APP for gym lovers (we have up to 50% discount)
- Free paid hours: use your paid holidays as hours
- Referral bonus: up to 1.300€ bonus if you recommend someone to work with us
- Getting married or having a baby? We have a gift for you!
About The Knot Worldwide
Chevy Chase, MD, USA
1,000 - 5,000