From smartphones to connected cars, location data is changing the way we live and the way business happens. CARTO is the platform that turns location data into more efficient delivery routes, better behavioural marketing, strategic store placements, and more.
Everyone, from business analysts to data scientists, use our software and location data to understand where and why things happen, optimize business processes, and predict future outcomes.
Backed by leading VC firms Accel Partners, Salesforce Ventures, Earlybird Ventures, and Kibo Ventures, CARTO is poised to lead the LI space.
We are looking for a talented Product Designer with the experience and desire to be part of the design team and help us with the new challenges. We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, and simple solutions.
This position is fully remote, but it’s also possible to work from our office in Seville or Madrid.
Would you like...?
- Work closely with the Product and Engineering team to implement intuitive experiences that are cohesive and inclusive.
- Help to define the user experience of the CARTO platform. Creating customer flows and quick prototypes to validate design solutions.
- Coordinate projects from initial requirements to a concept, interaction design, visual design, and development.
- Work autonomously and take ownership of your work and effectively manage priorities.
- Contribute to the growth and maintenance of our Design System, making good and consistent use of it.
We would like you to be...
- Experience working as a digital Product Designer, both in UX and UI areas.
- Ability to understand technical and business requirements and turn them into solutions.
- Ability to quickly visualize user flows and develop prototypes at various levels of fidelity, and validate them with Product Managers and Engineers.
- Master tools like Sketch and Figma. And willing to learn new ones.
- Experience with design systems.
- Strong visual sense and attention to detail.
- Great collaborative and communication skills.
- Strong capacity to adapt to changes in the iteration process.
- A good level of English and Spanish.
and great if you have...
- Experience in presentations.
- Experience using Zeplin, InVision or Overflow.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Competitive, results-based compensation.
- Access to our employee stock options plan.
- Private medical insurance.
- Flexible work hours in a focused but casual environment
- A bright, comfortable office, stocked with snacks, good coffee, and even a ping-pong table and cinema :)
Provide us your resume and a letter explaining your interest. Be sure to let us know why you’re a great match for this role and for CARTO!
Do you feel that you don't check all of the requirements? At CARTO we believe that professional development happens through teaching and learning from your peers and managers. Even if you’re uncertain about whether you have the experience we’re looking for, please apply if this position sparks your curiosity.
A diversity of identity, perspective, and experience makes us stronger. We welcome you to apply to CARTO regardless of your background, gender, ethnicity, orientation, or ability.