Do you want to be part of a fast-growing startup while making a positive impact on the world?
Do you believe that everyone deserves a chance to education and a good job?
We are looking for a Product designer (with a UI focus) to help us build a product/service to allow people to finance their studies and have a fair opportunity in the digital market.
In this role you will navigate our multi-national customers and regulatory requirements,collaborate closely across customers and the team to find the right solution.
Collaborating with a multi-disciplinary team that builds products to students, schools and employers by designing the UI and helping define the experience;
Create visuals to improve the website experience and the content available to users;
Defining and curating our visual identity
Help creating resources for marketing, for partners and for investors;
Collaborate to build our design system.
You will also be involved with research activities with our users, assist content creation, and collaborate with the team to pave a road to a great product.
We will want to know that you:
- Are a designer that is able to answer the immediate needs of a startup but also push for a vision
- Focus on outcomes for our users over the delivery of outputs
- Have experience with digital products, and have experience building or using design systems
- Have experience with modern UI tools (such as Sketch, Figma, Framer, …)
- Know how to work in a distributed, remote and collaborative team
- Have correct communication to ensure the right expectations and team alignment
- Have a good level of spoken and written English
- Work as a team member that facilitates discussions towards a design mindset
- (plus) Experience in financial and/or education market
- (plus) Experience building brand identity
- (plus) Ability to create modern looking illustrations
At StudentFinance, we believe our team is our biggest asset. We are very ambitious and hard-working and expect that this benefits package motivates and generates well-being in the team. Please find below a summary of the current benefits package:
- Competitive salary + equity
- Fully remote environment
- Flexible work hours
- Home office allowance
- Flexible vacation policy
- Personal development budget