Here at Daisie we passionately believe in our mission to establish one destination for creative collaboration. We are building a community of creators and enabling them to make things happen with the people that inspire them, bringing new, raw ideas to life, and reigniting the spark on old projects. All whilst interacting directly with the people breaking grounds at the top of the film, literature, music, fashion, art and photography industries.
We’re on the lookout for driven, talented individuals to take Daisie to the next level. We have big plans to build our product and change the industry, whilst growing alongside a community of excited and talented creators. We’re taking our first steps and have a long and meandering journey ahead of us, with some of the best big picture investors and industry decision makers alongside, to help make it happen.
We're currently hiring across many teams and experience levels. If you believe in what Daisie is doing — if you're ready to build new kinds of creative tools and connect creators in the world's biggest, most exciting cities — give us a shout.
As a product designer at Daisie, you’ll be involved with all areas of the business, from low-fidelity wireframing and prototyping, all the way through to seeing the finished product shipped to production. You’ll need to be comfortable presenting ideas to key stakeholders, users and staff at daisie, conducting AB tests and experiments on our platform, as well as setting the standards for design going forward. We’re looking for someone who is strategic yet hands-on, comfortable in a flat, fast moving organization, excited to collaborate, and focused squarely on impacting the daisie product and business. As a key member of our small company, you will have a lot of autonomy, creativity and impact, getting involved at all levels of the product lifecycle. You will partner closely with the founders, the lead developers, and the product team to help ensure daisie is building toward the collective vision. We’re really excited about the future of creative collaboration and we want you to be too.
- 4+ years of experience in designing, building and shipping quality products across a variety of platforms and form factors
- Knowledge of UX practices and building products and services that are not only aesthetically pleasing, but functional too
- Experienced in designing modern, delightful consumer facing interfaces
- Experienced in designing for both web and mobile platforms
- Proven track record of helping teams build excellent products, apps and interfaces
- The ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision (not just 'how it should look' but 'what we should build and why')
- Proficiency with modern design tooling such as Sketch, Figma or Invision Studio
- HTML + CSS prototyping skills a plus
- Knowledge of platform specific limitations a huge plus (i.e. what can and can’t be done on the web or native)
- Ability to work closely with the Brand Designer to make sure the product touch-points are aligned with our brand
- Craft original, breakthrough design for film, mobile, web
- Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant
- Must have URL or case studies featuring examples of interaction design work
- Ability to execute on visual and interaction details
- Contribute to strategic decisions, working with the Design, Product and Executive teams
- Knowledge of qualitative and quantitative methods for user research, including A/B testing frameworks
- The ability to step back and help build product strategy – thinking beyond just incremental features