Who you are
Are you passionate about new technologies? More than a classic digital designer?
Would you like to work in an international, young and dynamic environment?
We need someone with a good back, strong stomach, level head and a big heart. We are not just looking for good people, we are also looking for an overall good person.
We are looking for a for a broad-thinking designer who understands business and product challenges and can bring them to final usable solutions through a design thinking process.
You will be part of the product team responsible of thinking, developing and designing a new, state-of-the art identification and engagement solution for physical restaurants and retailers. You will work accross a variety of platforms, web, mobile, custom hardware, to achieve our vision and mission.
Your day-to-day in the company:
You will work hand in hand with the product team to shape ideas and create prototypes. Your work will consist in:
- Starting from a problem, a product owner will come up with an ideation initiative.
- From this idea you will need to think about the user experience and develop low-fidelity prototypes: user flows and wireframes.
- Finally design beautiful, clear interfaces.
- Interaction design experience – You know how a product works and behaves. You think about the journey our customers go through.
- Visual design experience – Branding alignment, high end and classy product look & feel.
- UI development – You've built quality interfaces, quickly and flexibly.
- Experience turning complex problems into simple and engaging customer experiences for the web & mobile platforms
- Comfortable with an iterative design process that includes accepting and managing feedback, constructive criticism and re-working accordingly.
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Detail oriented
- Expertise in the following design tools: Sketch, Adobe creative suite, Invision, etc…
- A portfolio showing your previous works is required
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Research & Requirement Gathering – What do customers want and will they understand how to use our product?
- Copywriting – How do we describe our product in a 'human' way to our customers.
- Skills and knowledge in animation tools, while not necessary, would be beneficial.
How to apply:
- A link to your online portfolio, or PDF if necessary, is required. Applications without a portfolio will not be considered.
- If parts of your portfolio involved group work, please explain your specific role in the project.
- Briefly explain in your email why you are a particularly excellent candidate for this job and what parts of your portfolio are especially relevant.
- We will respond to all emails within a few days to confirm receipt and we’ll follow up with you if we’d like to get more detail. Thank you!
- Contact us at email@example.com
If you join us you will get:
- Experience working in high technology projects
- You will collaborate in different areas with a multi-national, multi-disciplinary team
- Professional evolution inside the company
- Specialised training
- The experience of working in a new technological company
- Possible access to stock option program
- Competitive Salary
- Apple Laptop
- Paid time off
- Company benefits pack like: medical insurance, travel insurance, centrally located office, team lunches & snacks & drinks in office.
- Much more...
Don't miss out on this great opportunity and apply now! We're looking forward to reading your resume!