At Holded we've been working towards making life easier for small businesses since 2016. It's an exciting time to join us, having just closed our Series B round at the end of 2020, we have now raised a total of $25m from world-class investors including Elaia (Criteo, Mirakl), Lakestar (Facebook, Spotify & Airbnb) and Nauta Capital (Socialpoint, Privalia). This year we expect to grow the company from 75 to 150 employees.
We are hiring across departments and offer multiple growth opportunities in one of Spain's and Europe's leading scale-ups.Our mission is to create a smart business management solution that covers all areas of business. We replace manual processes with intuitive software to run and automate your business operations, covering Invoicing, Accounting, HR, CRM and Project & Inventory management We are building a global company, and are looking for passionate people who strive to be the best at what they do.
Join us and help us reinvent the concept of ERP!
- Be creative and always voice your ideas.
- Collaborate on wireframes, information architecture, and dynamic interactions.
- Design innovative, engaging, responsive UIs.
- Constantly raid the product and seek improvement opportunities.
- Simplify flows ensuring their consistency across products and platforms.
- Create design assets and maintain a clean and up to date library.
- 4+ years of experience designing cross-platform digital products.
- Well versed in user-centered design principles, UX design practices, lifecycle and activities, technologies, and disciplines.
- Start-up mindset
- Strong graphic design skills with a keen eye on details.
- You are excellent at every stage and through every discipline of product design, be that user research, interaction design, information architecture, visual design, service design.
- Highly professional, with the ability to deliver solid work on a tight schedule.
- You have strong communication and organizational skills and you are ready to prove yourself within a company of talented professionals.
What it's like to work with us
Flexible working hours
Short work-day on Fridays
Free catered lunch
English & Spanish classes
Continuous Training: annual budget for training for each employee
Fully equipped kitchen with snacks, drinks, and fresh fruit.
Top-notch work equipment
Office in front of the sea with ping pong, pool table, PlayStation…
Interesting projects and a great work environment
An excellent opportunity to grow with the company
Discounts on gym membership
At Holded, we do things differently. There’s no corporate nonsense, and no old-fashioned hierarchy. Instead, we work in self-sufficient, autonomous teams. Think of them like start-ups within a start-up that learn from each other.
We didn’t start Holded to be another software company. We started Holded to be epic, and you can be part of it!