For us mission is possible. We change the unchangeable healthcare experience for millions of patients and their doctors around the world. With fierce passion, absorbing inspiration and radiating ideas.
We are entrepreneurs. We define goals, have autonomy and space to experiment. We are not afraid to fail. We believe in feedback and honesty delivered kindly.
We love what we do. Together.
Want to learn more about Docplanner Tech? Find out!
Now we’re looking for a Product Designer to join our Tech team in Barcelona. Currently, we are working, recruiting and onboarding 100% remotely. We're open to hiring and accepting 100% remote work from within Spain or Poland with the commitment of coming to the office, if necessary (every 3 to 6 months), whenever COVID ends and it is no longer a threat to our health.
The challenge is as enormous as the scale and style of the whole DocPlanner undertaking - we are the world's leading marketplace for doctors and patients, enabling booking and management of doctor's offices (SaaS model). We are a leader in 11 countries, creating a tool for over 92k active doctors. What is more, 61.9 mln unique patients are visiting our website each month. Last month, 4.8 mln medical visits were booked on our website. We have 7 offices around the world and our team consists of over 1000 people.
Three words that describe this role:
Passion - Our most important value is "do what you love". We're looking for people passionate about Product Designer, but also learning every day. Passion is something making people stay with us for long - our turnover in the Tech team is under 10%!
Autonomy - We have both company and product goals but how you achieve them is your call. Moreover, your ideas and projects are more than welcome.
Entrepreneurship - Teams function like startups, which makes you and your whole team entrepreneurs.
What will you do with us?
If you live and breathe the user experience, love solving problems and thrive on variety, this is a great opportunity for you. You'll work with other Designers, Researchers, Engineers and Product Managers on the biggest doctors’ marketplace in the world.
Your goal? Deliver an outstanding and useful design and make doctor's and patient’s experience shine. You will always champion user experience, product consistency, and design excellence.
- Solve problems - from initial idea to final design in response to users and business needs and gains.
- Design experiences, flows, interfaces, interactions, visuals, animations, communications that are incredibly simple and elegant.
- Design ready to develop hi-fi solutions.
- Assist in product development and implementation activities.
- Empathize with users by testing your ideas together with insight interns.
- Take ownership of the design process and clearly articulate design decisions.
- Work side by side with Researchers, UX Writers PMs and Software Engineers from conceptualisation to project launch.
- Have 3+ years design experience at a tech, product-driven company.
- Have a portfolio featuring examples of product design work.
- Have a deep understanding and a high degree of empathy for the customer and user experience
- Have the ability to think at a high level about product strategy, take the ownership of the design process and clearly articulate design decisions
- Are comfortable defining and leading projects and measures of success, testing your assumptions and outcomes, and continuously incorporating feedback
- Feel comfortable working on the early stages of the project.
- Are a constant learner. You will be always growing - both personally and with the team
- Have the ability to communicate fluently in English - both spoken and written (our team is international).
Then we should definitely meet!
- 💶 Competitive salary adequate to your experience and skills
- ⛑ Private health plan.
- ✌ 23 free paid days.
- 📈 Share options plan after 6 months working with us.
- ✈️ Relocation package (from a different city or country).
- 👩🏫 Free Spanish/English classes.
- 🕦 Flexible working hours (plot twist: this is true).
- 🏋️♀️ Access to hundreds of gyms in Barcelona for a symbolic fee in partnership with andjoy .
- ⛱️ Summer schedule every day of July and August.
It would be much appreciated if you would apply with a CV in English :)
Psst. Do you know that our Candidate Experience score is over 8.5 out of 10? We do our best to keep the quality of our recruitment processes high!
Want to see how life at Docplanner Tech is and what to expect? Take a look at our pages to get a better idea:
You can also join our community by signing up for our Newsletter.