Have you ever booked a hotel online? Then you’ve probably used D-EDGE without knowing it.
Every day, we help more than 12,000 hotels worldwide to develop their online visibility and sales through a range of SaaS and digital marketing solutions.
Amongst the 350 D-EDGERs, the R&D team is made up of a hundred or so enthusiasts who are reinventing hotel booking for both the traveller and the hotelier.
As a subsidiary of the Accor group, D-EDGE simplifies the life of independent hotels and hotel chains alike.
Our product team is composed of 26 people organized by hubs : product solutions, design, knowledge and expertise. Its goal is to delight hoteliers and hotel chains with sharp technologies facilitating their complex distribution operations and guest management.
As part of our development we are looking for a seasoned UX designer passionate about dynamic environments, user-oriented and fond of collaborative projects.
Within the product team the mission requires close work with our product managers and our development teams to create unique experiences for our users.
Main missions :
Collaborate with product managers to identify the problems and needs of our users through a UX approach (user interviews, surveys, personas, ...).
- Participate in customer discovery and conduct user tests.
- Define intuitive and elegant workflows as well as solutions to problems encountered by our users.
- Create new user interfaces, from wireframe to high definition models.
- Ensure consistency of the design design across all interfaces.
- Help developers implement solutions and verify that pages match designs.
- Continue to optimize, improve and question what exists
- Experience of at least 5 years in an agile context of SaaS product creation.
- Strong understanding of user-centered design practices and methods
- Portfolio of works highlighting the UCD process.
- Excellent product and design culture.
- Experience with mobile and responsive technical design
- Mastery of design tools such as Sketch, Invision, Photoshop.
- Good knowledge of HTML / CSS.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Languages: Fluent English.
WHAT WE OFFER :
- Attractive salary according to your profile
- D-Edge is Remote Friendly - You can work from home several days a week
- Meal Allowance (10€/day, paid at 50%)
- Accor Employee Card : Discount on hotel bookings
- Individual access to the Udemy e-learning platform (more than 100,000 online courses)
- Telephone interview with Talent Acquisition Manager
- First interview with VP Product & Lead UX
- A Case study
- Case Study presentation
... and welcome to D-EDGE ! :)
D-EDGE is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on : race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.