At Factorial, we work on building tools to revolutionize the way other companies create human teams.
As Designer you will be part of our product team and partner closely with Marketing, Sales and Customer Success to understand the complex world of HR, detect possibilities to abstract processes and create an interface that lets HR managers forget they are interacting with a software. Factorial is a start-up founded in 2016 to change the way small and medium businesses manage and compensate their employees. We offer a free software platform that lets all SMBs manage their company like only large enterprises could do until now. Factorial makes it very easy to add employee benefits, such as health insurance, meal vouchers and gym memberships, as well as create payslips for employees.
What you can expect to be thinking about:
Have you ever wondered what goes on behind the scenes when you start working at a new company or when your payslip is generated? It turns out there is quite a lot of bureaucracy of registering you at different government entities, creating the right contract to benefit you and the company in question and calculating the different taxes. A process most SMBs manage with external agents and are often not in control of. We are tapping into these inefficiencies and creating a solution that reduces the manual work of HR managers, puts the process in their hands and offers transparency to employees. We are in the beginning of this journey of understanding and if you are up for this challenge of discovering and building a high impact product, we would love to talk to you.
Our product team includes three full-stack developers and two product designers. We’re looking to incorporate another designer to help and grow with the product.
What you will be working on:
You are a creative problem-solver with a knack for tackling complexity and delivering clear, elegant design solutions. You believe the how and why are as crucial as the final deliverable, and you’re comfortable explaining your rationale to colleagues inside and outside of design. You are the right person for this position if you
- Are a designer who can wear many hats
- Have a strong product design orientation
- Have a passion for solving complex problems via simple and elegant solutions
- Show an extraordinary attention to detail
- Like to keep up to date with internet and design trends
- Speak and write English fluently
What we offer:
- Flexibility - We trust you, we don’t need to add rigid processes to your workflow.
- Benefits - We are in the human resources space so we really believe in benefits and perks for our employees.
- High growth environment - Joining a startup at this early stage with an experienced team behind is a unique opportunity for professional growth.
We are part of the itnig ecosystem, which means exchanging and interacting with other entrepreneurs and startups and creating synergies from joint conferences to office parties. itnig is a venture builder with other rapidly growing startups such as Camaloon, Quipu and Playfulbet. It is a great place to learn from ridiculously talented professionals, where we have interesting discussions and debate different solutions to similar problems for all startups. Itnig organizes activities to bridge and exchange know-how between the different teams and make the most for everyone. Plus, we organize workshops, talks, conferences, and all kinds of afterwork activities.
Some of the perks:
- Ping pong championships - we have our own ping pong table at the office!
- itnig Breakfasts every Tuesday, Yoga classes in the morning, Salsa workshops
- Team Lunch on Fridays
- Afterwork activities such as Laser tag, Poker, Table games or LAN Parties
- Conferences, events and meetups on site
Don't miss the opportunity to contribute to our challenging project as one of the first pioneers!