Life is too short to work for a boring company, so why don’t you join us? We are looking for a highly creative and motivated UI/UX designer to join our team in a collaborative work environment.
The ideal candidate would be able to bring original ideas and fresh approaches to each project they work on. With exceptional problem-solving abilities, clear communication skills, and solid design instincts, who can translate business needs into fantastic customer-focused solutions.
As a UI/UX Designer at Leadtech, you’ll drive designs from early-stage concepts all the way through to final delivery and launch. You’ll work closely with product management and engineering.
Does that sound like you?
But first, let’s break the ice!
Who we are & what we do
At Leadtech, we work hard... and play harder! Our mission is to bring forward new business ideas and empower employees to achieve their goals in the online business world.
Since 2009, we have been fostering innovative and creative techniques across many industries, making us pioneers in online project management.
Leadtech is dedicated to constant improvement and inspiring new ideas daily for the world we live in and the future to come.
If you have a creative and innovative mind, Leadtech is looking for you!
Does this still look like your cup of tea? There’s more
You’re our perfect candidate if you:
- Analyze UX problems and create on-brand design solutions that meet measurable business requirements and goals
- Deliver innovative results in web UI/UX designs (portfolio of relevant work)
- Incorporate market analysis, customer feedback, technical constraints, and usability findings into design
- Quickly and iteratively create interaction flows and wireframes throughout the design process
- Demonstrate ability to plan and execute a robust UI/UX process across multiple feature sets.
- Develop and maintain detailed information architecture and design specifications
- Present work to Product and Engineering teams, as well as stakeholders and executive leadership
- Perform quick but thorough data analysis in order to uncover insightful and actionable results that drive tactical and strategic product decisions
- Ability to dive deep into both qualitative and quantitative data in order to bring forward new insights that generate product innovations
- Communicate results and opportunities in clear, concise, and compelling ways to all levels of management
Your expertise in a nutshell:
- Professional UI/UX design experience as a key member of a design team participating in the product development lifecycle
- Strong portfolio of design projects and UI/UX processes
- Bachelor’s degree in design, related field, or equivalent professional experience
- Solid knowledge of Sketch or similar prototyping tools
- Experience carrying out usability testing and design research activities
- Familiarity with analytics data to inform design decisions
- Experience of interaction design, typography, color, and page layout
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Team player with a positive attitud
Some of the perks of working with us:
- Competitive salary
- Full-time, permanent contract
- Private health insurance
- 25 days of holiday + your birthday off
- Flexible vacation time (no blackout days)
- Flextime (7 - 09.30h / 15:30 - 18.30h)
- Free Friday afternoons (a 7-hour workday!)
- 35-hour week for the full month of August (free afternoons!)
- Flexibility to work from home
- Other benefits paid from the gross salary (ticket restaurant, transport tickets, nursery tickets)
- Team-building activities
- Monthly afterwork
- Free coffee and snacks
- Free fresh fruit
- Permanent internal training + annual budget for external training
- Games room (Nintendo, table tennis, futbolín)
- Terrace at the office
- An innovative approach to all internal processes and businesses
- Work with the latest technologies + career progress opportunities
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Leadtech is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer, which means we encourage applications from people with different backgrounds, interests, and personal circumstances. Our team welcomes applicants regardless of their race, gender, age, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, and/or disabilities. All we need is your high energy, skills, and willingness to be part of a great project!
- First step: 15-minute phone interview to get to know you
- Second step: a brief skill assessment test
- Third step: Online interview with HR and your future manager to talk about the position and how we approach work.
- Fourth step: HR’s timely response regarding the status of your application and/or a second interview
Sounds good? Apply now!
We’re looking forward to meeting you.
You'll have the flexibility to choose whether you'd like to come to the office every day, from time to time, or work fully remote. We want you to find the best combination for you.
If you prefer to be surrounded with amazing people, our exceptional office is in Barcelona’s Blue Building, located right on the city's seafront. Besides our stunning views, you’ll enjoy our office perks such as free fruit, snacks, and coffee and you’ll also be able to take part in our Mario Kart and table tennis competitions.
Since 2007, we have been fostering innovative and creative techniques across a multitude of industries, making us pioneers in online project management.
Leadtech is dedicated to constant improvement, as well as inspiring new ideas and methods daily, for both the world in which we live and the future to come.
We think big... and work bigger, and that's why we do business internationally with over 100 passionate professionals who speak over 15 languages fluently. A global team of focused experts in a range of fields:
We analyze, we socialize, we write, we code, we design, we calculate, we decide, we collaborate, we generate, we engage, we program, we create… The real question is what don’t we do?!
With a truly modern approach to company culture, our values, diversity, flexibility and an active work-play balance are what make Leadtech unique.