Byld is the first Corporate Venture Builder in Spain, which means we build startups from scratch together with big corporations. Byld therefore combines the best of these two worlds to encourage the creation of scalable startups on an international scope.
With this model, we generate a new innovation formula that is more effective, less risky, and linked to corporation strategies in the short and long term. This allows corporations to properly face the fierce competence and the constant change of present times, allowing opportunities and trends to be transformed into new innovative and disruptive businesses. Ultimately, this is achieved thanks to the combination of the dynamism, versatility and culture behind the startups and the resources, outreach, and experience of big corporations.
We are a small but warm team, all young but skilled people, with experience in startups and also in large corporations such as: Coca-Cola, McKinsey, Santander, Rocket Internet, etc.
This is a great opportunity to lead and participate in projects driven by innovation. Together with big corporations such as Carrefour, Hotusa, and Coca-Cola… You will make an impact!
ABOUT THE JOB
At Byld we are currently looking for a Product Designer who will have an essential role in the development and final outcome of our projects from their conceptualization to the final delivery of the product.
The perfect candidate will become part of our team of “Builders” and they should hold great sensibility for the aesthetics and the details. We are looking for a multidisciplinar profile with strong knowledge of web usability and good graphic taste to create useful, notable and attractive solutions both on and offline.
Our Builders are the heart of Byld. They are distributed in teams devoted to “Business”, “Growth” and “Product” that work together in order to successfully carry out all the projects. Each Builder is specialized in a certain field but moreover, all of them are able to help the others whenever necessary: Truly Rockstars!
As a Product Designer Builder you will:
- Lead (along with the main manager of each phase) the processes of discovery, validation and building of our projects (in every stage: insights, labs and startups).
- Collaborate in the definition of projects' functionalities and style.
- Define and create the design of web pages, mobile apps and the sketching of the projects.
- Manage projects with the Project Manager and the rest of the team.
- Create wireframes and prototypes of webs and apps.
- Keep an updated knowledge of new arising technologies that could be implemented in our products/solutions.
You are the perfect Product Designer Builder for Byld, if…
- You are a graduate in Design or similar studies.
- You have between 2 and 4 years work experience related to design.
- You have knowledge of design tools like Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Invision...
- You have UI/UX knowledge and you are able to understand the basics of UX design and create UI specifications.
- You have experience in information architecture, screen flow/customer journey, personas' development, wireframes design, prototyping, interaction…
- You have knowledge regarding web design with HTML and CSS.
- You have experience in project management with methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban.
And we will bring out the red carpet for you if…
- Detail is everything to you.
- You are able to communicate in a clear, solid and transparent way with developers, frontends and partners to defend proposals and anticipate potential problems.
- You are capable of interpreting quantitative data and understand the needs of users thanks to interviews and questionnaires.
- You hold strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You have experience designing product while working across in technical and digital marketing teams.
You will have the perfect fit with Byld if…
- You are able to communicate in a clear, solid and transparent way.
- You know and are curious about new technologies and their impact on business models and innovation. You control the “startup” language.
- You are able to multitask and work in changing environments.
- You can manage your time perfectly.
- Your attitude is dynamic, ambitious, and you are eager to learn.
- You have a strong emotional intelligence and negotiation skills.
- You are able to delegate and listen to opposing opinions.
- You are willing to take risks and say what you think in every moment.
- You are obsessed with quality.
- You are able to speak and write fluently in the Queen’s English.
- You have read our values and you identify with them.
- You will lead a team in the development of first level products.
- Create a huge network within the startup and corporation ecosystems.
- Options for teleworking.
- Flexibility in matters of work schedule and holidays.
- Dynamics for skills development and formation in different fields. Freedom to learn and apply new technologies to meet the needs of the projects.
- Be part of an international team that is either able to make pizza, prepare caipirinhas or build the next unicorn.
- Be part of projects from big corporations with a global impact.
- You will not be bored: you will work with new ideas and new projects at a challenging and fulfilling rhythm!
- You will work in a dynamic and friendly environment, with numerous group activities, dinners, weekend trips.