CoverWallet, an Aon company, was founded in 2015 to reinvent the $100 billion small business insurance industry by using data, design, and technology. As a part of Aon, a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions with 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries, CoverWallet has the mentality and culture of a high-growth startup with the backing and support of a global multinational company.
CoverWallet is the easiest way for businesses to understand, buy, and manage insurance online and has been recognized as a CNBC Upstart 100, won the Best Insurtech Solution from the Benzinga Awards and was named “One of the Most Entrepreneurial Companies in America” by Entrepreneur Magazine.
The Product Data Analyst will be responsible for providing insights of data to support the digital product roadmap by using events and data from the customer interaction with our products. In this role, you will deliver strategic analysis on high priority product-centric initiatives across the entire organization. You will be working closely with Product in providing them with visibility to real-time data. You will be expected to deliver data-driven insights that will play an integral role in defining the company's product strategy.
You will receive a competitive salary and work in a highly collaborative environment. We are a fast-paced, growing firm that is the perfect place for a goal-oriented, hardworking individual who is looking to make a difference. We expect massive growth over the next few years, which means you can expect plenty of opportunities for advancement.
Essential Job Functions:
- Support and guide product team to embrace data insights to decide product roadmaps
- Work with Product to provide them with visibility to real-time data and measuring new features, using in many occasions A/B tests.
- Build critical funnels that will measure product performance and generate knowledge using product analytic tools.
- Build critical dashboards that will measure business performance, hold teams accountable, and generate insights using Looker or Python Jupyter notebooks.
- Democratize data through skillful data structuring by developing Looker explores to support our internal stakeholders.
- Own data analysis and visualization, and communicate the outcomes/insights to various stakeholders that will be utilized to make strategic decisions for improvements.
- Partner with the Analytics and Data Engineering teams to understand current problems with our existing data platform, identify solutions, and deliver high quality data foundations to data stakeholders across multiple business lines.
- 1-3 years of experience in an analytics role.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative field.
- Proficiency in SQL.
- Proven experience using product analytics tools: Mixpanel, Amplitude, Adobe analytics, Google Analytics or similar.
- Experience using visualization tools, preferably Looker, Tableau, or Power BI.
- Experience working in Agile environments, preferably with Jira and Asana.
- Extra Credit - Working experience with data analysis with Python.
- Extra Credit - Exposure to data modeling and transformation tools like dbt.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Eager to learn new technologies to develop analytical skills.
- Problem solver with excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong quantitative reasoning skills and experience using data to provide insights to executive leadership and other departments.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
- Must be able to stand, walk, sit; use hands to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk and hear
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
What we offer:
- The possibility to disrupt one of the biggest industries, and in one of the most developed digital markets in the world.
- Great offices in New York, Madrid, and near the beach in Valencia.
- Competitive and flexible compensation (tickets restaurant, transport card, daycare checks, and external training)
- Annual variable bonus.
- Company-paid Life and Accident Insurance, and Medical insurance as benefits.
- Flexible working hours
- Team building activities: hackathon, meetups and tech talks in the office, code katas.
- A fun, multicultural and fast-paced environment.
New York, NY, USA
Powered by deep analytics, thoughtful design, and state-of-the-art technology, CoverWallet is reinventing commercial insurance for small and medium-sized businesses.