At Wallapop we are on a quest to help people with collaborative economy, and to make the world more sustainable by extending the life of products. Would you like to join the talented team that is crafting the system that makes this possible?
Wallapop takes pride in having an open culture, where every opinion matters, and everybody can contribute in many different ways. We believe that we don't hire people to fit in a job description. We hire people to find the best way to produce the most valuable work that they can do.
With more than 8 million searches per day, more than 200k uploaded items per day and a catalog of several tens of millions of products, Wallapop is the biggest second-hand marketplace in Spain with more than 10 million unique visitors per month (in other words we have to handle with concurrency challenges)
Wallapop's purpose is to empower people to promote a more conscious and human way of consumption.
Our company Values are:
- We are One Team: Respect, Transparency and Alignment.
- We Dream & Deliver: Creative & Innovative, Passion and Risk Taking.
- We Aim for Simplicity: User centricity and Focus on Essentials
- We Learn & Grow: Curiosity and Empowerment
We are looking for a talented, experienced and enthusiastic Product Data Analyst to join our Analytics team.
As a Data analyst you will be responsible for converting advanced data sets into insights for better decision making. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams of Product Owners, Developers and Designers, to deliver the best possible product solutions for Wallapop from conception to production.
Also, you’ll part of a growing Analytics team (8 people and counting) reporting to the Head of Analytics
The day to day involves
- Understand business, marketing and/or product needs and leverage insights for taking decisions as a primary analyst
- Be the owner in the KPI definition and A/B testing of new product features
- Automate dashboards and reports
- Develop ad-hoc statistical analysis and data exploration
We are looking for someone with
- 3+ years of experience as data analyst, business analyst, product analyst or similar role preferably for a web/mobile company
- Strong statistical knowledge and ability to obtain insights from data: A/B testing, cohort analysis, customer LTV, ROI
- Excellent SQL skills and Business Intelligence and visualization tools (e.g. Looker, Tableau, Qlikview, etc)
- Experience programming in Python or some other languages like R
- Classified industry knowledge/experience will be a plus
Who you are
- Proactive and positive attitude, self-organized and an excellent team player
- Communicative and empathic with stakeholders
- Agile and innovative with the tenacity to thrive in a constantly changing environment
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking
- Quality driven, attention to detail and pragmatic
Are you ready to join wallapop? We are waiting for you!
- Flexible working hours
- Half/day Fridays
- Specialized training budget (2000€ per year)
- English/Spanish lessons
- Encouraging, fun and team-focused offsite trips twice a year
- Team building activities
- Free coffee, and free fresh fruit
- Private Health Insurance (Cigna)
- Gym discounts
- Weekly Yoga and Boxing classes in the office
- Other benefits paid from the gross salary (kindergarten check, food check, transport check).
- You'll enjoy a 50% longer maternity/paternity leave
- Referral Program, charity donation
- Relocation package. International team (now 18 nationalities and counting)
- All-new, modern and inspirational office space in 22@ District including rooftop
Wallapop is a pure mobile marketplace that helps people find the best opportunities to buy and sell nice things nearby. But beyond that, what we really want to do is offer the best street trade experience to all our users around the world. In order to achieve this we are looking for some special people...
- - Amazing office space.
- - Apple or PC equipment of your choice.
- - Specialised training.
- - Health insurance.
- - Amazing offsites twice a year.
- - International team (now 10 nationalities) .
- - Help with apartment searches.