ORGANIZATION: StubHub, www.stubhub.com (an eBay company NASDAQ: EBAY)
StubHub’s purpose is to connect people through inspiring event experiences. We connect fans with their favorite teams, shows and artists and introduce them to the ones they'll love next. As the largest ticket marketplace in the world, we enable fans to buy and sell tickets to tens of thousands of events, whenever they want, through our desktop and mobile experiences, including our StubHub app for iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and Android. Offering a superior fan experience at its core, StubHub reinvented the ticket resale market in 2000 and continues to lead it through innovation. Our industry firsts include the introduction of the first ticketing application, the first interactive seat mapping tool and the first live entertainment rewards program, Fan Rewards™. Our business partners include more than 130 properties in MLB, NBA, NHL, MLS and NCAA, plus AEG, AXS and Spectra Ticketing & Fan Engagement. With the acquisition of Ticketbis in August 2016, throughout the world, StubHub provides the total end-to-end event going experience.
StubHub One – We act as one team in pursuit of connecting people through inspiring event experiences.
At StubHub, we are:
Driven – We strive for excellence – constantly improving our game
Courageous – We are bold & not afraid to challenge the status quo
Inventive – We see what others don’t & pioneer new paths
Richly Diverse – We recognize & respect everyone as a unique individual
Brand – We experience the world through StubHub
We are looking for an experienced Product Analyst with exceptional product sense to help foster the use of data in product decision-making. In this role you will work closely with our Engineering, Product, Ops, and Design teams to evaluate product opportunities, track product metrics, develop and analyze experiments, and drive deep-dive studies to identify new opportunities.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Apply data & analytical skills to help understand how our customers use our products.
- Partner closely with product leadership to define, measure and report on core product and feature metrics.
- Design customer-facing experiments (A/B tests) and distill their results into actionable outcomes.
- Execute cohort studies and drive analyses to understand customer behavior and identify opportunities for improving our product(s).
- Collaborate with data and business intelligence teams to develop reports and visualization dashboards.
- Build financial models to project key business metrics - Traffic conversion, Engagement - and develop KPIs to measure initiative performance.
EDUCATION, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Strong quantitative background with Product analytics experience. Consistent track record in solving business problems through fact based and scientific analytics.
- Excellent technical skills - including the ability to query databases (SQL, Hive etc.), leveraging R/Python to analyze complex data, and using Tableau (or other visualization tools) to deliver insights at scale.
- Deep understanding of statistics, experimental design, and causal inference.
- The ability to translate analytical insights into clear recommendations and effectively deliver it to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Worked in cross-functional and cross-cultural teams, and are able to communicate technically intricate concepts/results in business terms.
- Passion for technology and consumer products.
is a Subsidiary of eBay.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: