We´re looking for a Product Analyst, who will be responsible for managing and maintaining research and data pertaining to new technologies, digital marketing, innovations, market trends, and competitors.
Your responsibilities are:
- Conduct research and analysis to provide business and market insight, especially of the European Market.
- Conduct research and analysis of new technologies, potential system integrations, etc.
- Aggregate and analyze industry, competitors and customer data.
- Writing detailed reports and presenting results.
- Collaborate with other groups as appropriate to develop a strategic perspective on new markets and technologies.
- Get and constantly increase the knowledge about Beabloo products and used technologies.
To succeed in this position, you will have a proven track record and:
- Bachelor´s degree or master degree in International Business, Economy, Management (IT Engineering), Sociology or a related field.
- At least 2 years of related working experience.
- Fluent English and Spanish.
- Experience with MS Office package and/or other data analytics/visualization/statistical packages: IBM SPSS, Tableau, R, Python.
- Knowledge of qualitative and quantitative research methodology (specifically in desk research, interviewing techniques, online research, etc.)
- Knowledge of digital marketing/advertising industry.
- Technical aptitude with ability to learn quickly and motivated to be up-to-date with the latest technologies and software.
- Good organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail and rigor in the research process
We offer you:
- Fantastic colleagues
- A lot of fun
- Opportunities for professional and personal development
- An organisation with highly professional people to develop with and draw upon
- A position with challenging tasks and a balance between your professional and personal life
- An organisation with ambitious goals
- An organisation in constant change and in front of our industry