The Product Analyst’s role at Zeptolab is to create unique products and help their key metrics grow.
Zeptolab is a data-driven company, making this role a key position for us. As part of the product teams, analysts are constantly working on improving games. They help determine the nature of specific problems in existing products and find solutions to them both independently and in cooperation with the team.
Our company currently consists of 120 employees, and we devote our attention to meticulously selecting each specialist. All members of the analytical team have a strong competence in programming and an extensive understanding of the mobile games industry. A constant knowledge sharing is essential in each team. Part of the job is the development of both external and internal cross-product systems solutions (such as dump prediction systems, chatbots, and much more).
What to expect:
- Work on a product in close cooperation with Product Manager and Game Designer.
of all the possible aspects of the product, both using simple data
processing methods (e.g. Excel) and more complex ones (data processing
using Python and machine learning).
- Opportunities to influence the product (you’ll be able to make critical decisions that will markedly change user behavior).
(Hundreds of millions of players will witness the results of your
decisions and ideas worldwide. This is the level of responsibility on
our team’s shoulders, and we’re looking for someone as driven as we
At the moment, every member of the analytical team works out of the Moscow office, and we’re looking for our first analyst at the Barcelona office. This is an extremely integral position, as you will initially be working independently, setting up the workflow processes. We will, of course, be sharing our knowledge, discussing tasks, and participating in common projects, but it is very important to us that this new team member is extremely organized and proactive, capable of establishing contact and communication with various people as well as ready to stand up for their point of view.
What we expect from you:
- 2+ of experience working the gaming industry (or 3 as a product analyst for mobile products).
- A strong level of Python (it is fine if you do not have any experience with machine learning, but be ready to learn).
- Strong spoken English skills (a confident Upper-Intermediate level or better).
- Optimally developed self-organization skills and a great talent for communication.
- The ability to form hypotheses, make conclusions and suggest ideas: these are not just buzz words, but rather extremely specific skills that are essential to master.