Who are we?
Qustodio is a fast-growing internet safety startup based in the center of Barcelona. We're looking for an experienced Product Analyst to join our team.
What we do
We make technology to help families achieve safe and productive use of their digital devices and stay out of harm’s way.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and analyze our company’s Product KPIs
- Deep dive analysis of product feature usage and customer feedback
- Develop and maintain key SASS metrics such as active users, conversion, engagement, retention, churn, feature usage and conduct other horizontal and vertical studies
- Analysis and support the global product life-cycle
- Ensure managed products are aligned with the company’s strategic and business objectives.
What you bring to the table
- You’re a numbers person. That means you studied Mathematics, Business, Economics, Statistics, or CS.
- You live and breathe the SaaS product lifecycle.
- In another life you would have been a detective. You’ve got mad data analysis skills and curiosity. You can drill down, roll up your sleeves and find the truth.
- Your toolbox includes basic intelligence and analytics tools like: Excel (maybe some VBA), Mysql queries, GA, Mixpanel, Flurry. You also may have some big company BI tools experience like Tableau or others.
- You’re a data-driven story teller: You’ve got data extraction, transformation, analysis and strong presentation skills.
- You know your way around user testing, correlation analysis, matching customer behavior and desired results.
- You’re fluent English (we work in English).
Why work at Qustodio?
Great question! Here’s a few reasons...
- We’re in the very center of Barcelona, on the beautiful and emblematic Passeig de Gràcia
- Great culture - friendly and emphasizes both teamwork and fun
- Our company is home to over 15 nationalities
- Flexible working hours - and there are possibilities to work from home
- Interesting challenges on networking, security and scalability for you to grind your skills
- Competitive salary range
- In-house training and team building events
- Fully equipped kitchen with free coffee
- Free beers on Fridays
- 23 days of holiday per year
Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!