Product Analyst - App Platform in Barcelona or Remote
We are looking for a Product Analyst, to join our dynamic team. Your main mission will be to define and monitor project KPI’s, producing and communicating insights.The ultimate goal of this position is to help identify trends, opportunities, and problems in order to improve the product.
A little bit about us
Leadtech has been fostering and developing innovative digital businesses across several industries since 2009. It has since then expanded to a team of over 500 committed employees working all over Spain. We are thrilled to have more than 23 nationalities working together and very proud to see that our products and services are enjoyed by millions of users monthly around the globe. #LifeAtLeadtech
How will you make a difference
- Work in a digital environment within the Product team together with the PO’s and PM’s
- Monitor on a daily basis KPI’s and understand the product performance.
- Explore data to find actionable insights and make product recommendations through funnels, cohort analyses, long-term trends, user segmentation, regression models, and more.
- Define and execute recurring and ad hoc performance reports.
- Analyse performance impact of any product and marketing strategy changes.
- Work in coordination with the BI team to optimise the reporting tools and strategy.
- Recommend and analyze multivariate experiments.
What will make you stand out from the crowd:
- At least two years experience in data analysis and reporting, business data management, data collection, report design and presentation.
- Knowledge of analytics platforms and ability to utilize the data/tools to guide decision making.
- Exceptional analytical skills and data-driven mindset.
- Experience running A/B tests (or exposure to A/B testing concepts)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Problem solver and results-driven, with a can-do attitude.
- Experience in the Mobile-Apps world is a nice-to-have.
- Advanced level in English and Spanish (written and spoken) is a nice-to-have.
We’re team-first. If you believe in the power of collaboration and that the team’s success is your success, then you’re one of us!
Fun is fundamental. We believe in forming strong bonds in and outside the office. That’s why we have a team-building budget and organize activities to enjoy ourselves.
Positivity wins the day. Bring a positive attitude and communicate openly. Self-awareness and an openness to learn are always a plus.
This is how Aaron Rodilla, Product Director, describes the team
Perks of being one of us:
- Top-notch private health insurance — includes dental and psychological services
- Full-time, permanent contract
- Flexible time off, no blackout dates, plus your birthday, Christmas’ Eve and New Year’s Eve off
- Remote work OR come into the office if you prefer!
- Flextime (7 – 9:30 a.m. / 3:30 – 7:30 p.m)
- Free Friday afternoons (a 7-hour workday!) + 35-hour week in July and August (free afternoons here we come!)
- Enhanced career path designed just for you
- External training budget
- Other: ticket restaurant, nursery tickets
- Budget for team-building activities
- We celebrate all company landmarks
- And when you come into the office, you’ll get free coffee and snacks, fresh fruit, and can enjoy our game room and the cool terrace overlooking the Mediterranean
Sounds good? Apply now! We’re looking forward to getting to know you.
Our exceptional offices are in Barcelona's Blue Building, right on the city's seafront. Besides our stunning views, you'll enjoy perks such as free fruit, snacks, and coffee and will be able to take part in our game competitions.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
Since 2007, we have been fostering innovative and creative techniques across a multitude of industries, making us pioneers in online project management.
Leadtech is dedicated to constant improvement, as well as inspiring new ideas and methods daily, for both the world in which we live and the future to come.
We think big... and work bigger, and that's why we do business internationally with over 100 passionate professionals who speak over 15 languages fluently. A global team of focused experts in a range of fields:
We analyze, we socialize, we write, we code, we design, we calculate, we decide, we collaborate, we generate, we engage, we program, we create… The real question is what don’t we do?!
With a truly modern approach to company culture, our values, diversity, flexibility and an active work-play balance are what make Leadtech unique.