Do you want to be part of a young, dynamic team in one of today’s most exciting e-commerce sectors? Come and join us, and help us expand our success in the Benelux food sector! As for the 1st of August, we are looking for a strategic and pro-active Print Media Specialist.
We are HelloFresh, the leading global meal kit company. We inspire our customers in the kitchen and make it easy for everyone to cook varied, delicious homecooked meals. We are one of the fastest growing European companies, publicly listed since November 2017 and have a revenue run-rate of more than one billion Euros. Our team is diverse, high-performing and international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive.
This challenging role sits at the heart of a rapidly growing startup. Responsibility is given from day one to use your initiative and creativity to grow our business. We are fast-paced and love food.
Our success doesn’t come easily – we rely on complex customer feedback and data to help drive our business forward. That’s why we’re looking for a talented and business-minded Print Media Specialist. Join us to build a fresh food global champion!
We are looking for someone to take charge of all our print media marketing across the Benelux-FR group. As a print media specialist, you will be in charge of creating and implementing the strategy around how we grow our customer base through the use of any and all print media. Currently, these channels will include, gift cards, direct mail, product dispatch insert and barter swaps but if you have any other ideas, you are free to implement them. A further key part of this role will be the commercial analysis around driving growth. Which creative works best? What are A/B test we going to use? What supplier gives us the best rates? These are some of the questions that you will need to dive into and formulate a plan around after each campaign.
Who are you?
We need someone who:
- has a degree from a university (of applied sciences), preferably in the marketing domain;
- has 2-4 years of experience in (offline or print) marketing;
- Strong analytical skills and is highly structured;
- Able to look at the large picture and craft a meaningful strategy around positive growth;
- is motivated and proactive with a high level of ownership and willingness to think beyond a given task;
- is a strong communicator who can work effectively with a range of internal and external stakeholders;
- is a native speaker in French or Dutch with strong English skills - both written and spoken.
What do we offer?
- The unique opportunity to have a serious impact on a growing and listed organization;
- A high level of autonomy, responsibility, and ownership in your role and plenty of freedom for ideas and own initiatives;
- An extremely steep learning curve and plenty of room for personal growth;
- Work with a young, fun motivated and international team;
- Work in a modern, spacious office in Amsterdam with excellent transport links and employee perks, like delicious lunches, discounted HelloFresh boxes, free boot camp- and boxing lessons, monthly drinks and other team activities;
- Competitive compensation.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile and do you want to find out more? Feel free to call our recruiters on +31 (0)20 210 90 35. To apply, fill in the form below and add your cover letter and CV in English. Before applying to make sure you are eligible to work in the Netherlands, unfortunately, we do not sponsor any work visa or permits for this position
* Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.
About Hello Fresh