Creditas is one of the most innovative and recognized #fintech in Latin America. Our digital DNA allows us to use technology to expand business, streamline processes and enhance the customer experience - without sacrificing personalized service, and providing consulting and financial education.
In 2019, we are expanding our solutions to various needs around the Home, Automotive and Salary ecosystems. Based in São Paulo with offices in Porto Alegre (RS), Valencia (Spain) and Mexico City (Mexico), we have over 1500 crew members (employees), have received R$ 1.2 billion in investments from international venture capital funds, and are recognized by the LinkedIn Top Startups and Best Places to Work rankings at Glassdoor.
Our Product Technology team
With a focus on creating the best and most personalized experience for Creditas clients, the Product Technology team is responsible for offering the most complete and innovative financial product portfolio in the industry by building a fully automated and intelligent digital platform. We aim to be a reference in high capacity innovations, solutions and agility of delivery so that the strategy and execution of technology is connected to our purpose and clients.
What your day will be like
- Ensure that all technical solutions are aligned with business strategy and understand OKRs and product-related initiatives
- Be responsible for the technical development of your squad's crew and ensure that everyone has a critical view of the technical solutions
- Represent the team technically in strategic product discovery discussions and decisions, anticipating possible technical problems and suggesting alternatives to avoid them
- Ensure that the architectural components of the team follow an evolutionary architectural proposal
- Suggest and plan challenging PoCs to bring new technologies
- Work in a collaborative environment, where pairing practices, feedback and motivation to develop are common to all squads
- Mentor your squad’s crew and help them grow technically having a product mindset and aiming for engineering excellence
What we are looking for
- Expertise in software development and solution design and architecture in the mobile world (Kotlin / React Native), architectures, trends and emerging technologies
- Ability to implement APIs
- Theoretical and practical background, ability and concern with technical excellence and good development practices (DDD, TDD, architecture, code design, paradigms, etc.)
- Familiarity with agile methodologies
- Active participation in Technology communities (lectures, meetups, events, tech talks, blogs) is a differential, as a way to disseminate knowledge
- Structured communication based on facts and data
- Pragmatism for problem solving
What you will find
💪 A strong culture that always empowers people to be who they are and how they impact on how we work
🔝 We are True Team Players! You can participate in #CreditasEndurance, a project that encourages the crew to play sports and strengthen team spirit. For this, we subsidize some races and triathlon!
📣 We are radically honest! Here, you will find an environment that values constant 360º feedback and 1:1
🕐 Manage your own schedule with flexitime and home-office possibilities. We are working fully remote during the COVID, and after everyone is safe we will have a mixed model; working from home but also sharing work time in our office
🍒 Restaurant ticket
🚉 Transportation ticket
🏨 Health Plan, Dental Plan and Life Insurance
🏊 Gym assistance
👌 Psychological help
🚀 We love to learn! #Learnfast. And we help your training by offering a training budget
Diversity and Inclusion in Creditas
You are free to be you! Here we value the plurality and equity of race, colour, religion, gender identity, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry or age. For us, to be plural is an added value!
If you wish, share with us some additional information about yourself, such as sexual orientation, race and gender identity. This information is completely voluntary and will be used to help us learn more about the people applying for our positions. This information is extremely confidential and does not impact the selection process. If you are not comfortable sharing this information with us, simply click "I prefer not to answer" in the corresponding field of each question.