FilledThis offer is not available anymore
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Manage technology programs, defining milestones and success criteria, resource allocation and successful on-time delivery.
- Exercise technical judgment in working with multiple cross-functional teams.
- Develop tools and processes to improve software engineering productivity.
- Communicate schedules, priorities, and status to all levels in the company.
- Mentor and train other team members on design techniques, and coding standards.
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working with one or more from the following: Infrastructure, Machine Learning, Mobile Application Development, Embedded Systems, Front End Development, Security and Privacy.
- Experience architecting and developing large scale design.
- Experience in Program Management on technical cross-functional projects.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Passionate about technology.
- Experience managing execution and high quality product delivery.
- Ability to exercise technical judgment in solving software engineering challenges.
- Ability to be an influential member of a highly integrated team composed of both technical and non-technical members.
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
- Fast learner who is comfortable figuring things out with new technology.
- Is excited to work with cutting-edge technologies before they are public.