Hi, I am Martin and as an IT Chapter Lead at Unite I guide our IT teams towards self-organisation and efficiency. We´re looking for a Principal Software Engineer with DevOps experience to coach our Scrum teams to ensure the operability of our software already during the architecture phase.
As a Principal Software Engineer at Unite, you will be part of a remote and global team that is already living tomorrow's working world today.
- Together with your Scrum team, you create cloud native applications, based on decoupled business components with micro services and are responsible for the highly available and scalable operability of them.
- You influence architecture and design discussions across teams while taking operational aspects from the outset into account.
- You exchange ideas and concepts about cloud-based applications with other teams.
- You should be also prepared to develop mostly in a Java environment, but also be ready to use new languages and systems.
- Last but not least: You coach our software engineers through pair programming etc. and continuously develop an active learning culture.
- You have already written excellent software and understand your work from design to excellent code in depth, which is permanently maintainable.
- You have outstanding skills in domain modeling, API design and the use of adequate persistence mechanisms.
- You are familiar with microservice architectures and can operate them scalably in the cloud.
- You have practical experience with the development of distributed, highly scalable systems and the development of REST-APIs or event-based interfaces.
- You understand complex technical contexts and can translate them into technically driven code.
What you can expect from us
- An exciting, fast-paced job at Europe’s trusted B2B platform, where we connect the economy for sustainable business
- An agile technology company with flat hierarchies and open communication, where you can learn from others and contribute your expertise
- A fair and open corporate culture, with experienced, engaged managers and friendly, helpful colleagues
- A flexible and forward-thinking approach, including remote working and personal autonomy
- Opportunities to develop your skills, build a career and grow within the company – we encourage you to spend 10% of your time on professional development
- An organisation that supports your personal goals, commitments and responsibilities
- The possibility to work remotely from home or at our office in Valencia